Windows XP Hibernation Mode

Guest SolidRaiden

I err accidently put Windows XP into hibernation mode while playing MTA. Now whenever I start a new game, i get that stupid "unhandle" error message. How do i fix this?

I err accidently put Windows XP into hibernation mode while playing MTA. Now whenever I start a new game, i get that stupid "unhandle" error message. How do i fix this?
Try changing the version 1.1 to 1.0 in your MTA client, with me it suddenly; no reason, changed...

If that doesn't work; reinstall vice

I had this problem and I tried turnin off hibernation, no luck :x so What I did was to use windows xp System restore and Set it back to the day before I pressed Windows key + u +shift + h or whatever it is lol and it fixed it. Jst in case anyone else cudnt get it fixed

I had this problem and I tried turnin off hibernation, no luck :x so What I did was to use windows xp System restore and Set it back to the day before I pressed Windows key + u +shift + h or whatever it is lol and it fixed it. Jst in case anyone else cudnt get it fixed

Only prob is: This doesn't go way back if you for instance changed it a long time ago + it isn't recommendable if you've installed somin' later on!

Since disabling hibernation mode, and then uninstalling both MTA and Vice city/reinstalling didn’t work, how do I do this "system restore" thing? Are there better alternatives to this?

It will work as far back as you want as long as all the files are availible and it dont erase all ur crap and pr0n uve downloaded, lol, but if it cant find all the files needed. drivers etc ull get an error and back to square one, Just keep making a restore point. but windows xp auto makes one when u install something like windows media player, so if u a complete half with just update that every 30 days lol