Fun-Park

^^NRG^^JeremayYya^^

Question

I saw on this server,you have enought players for my map.I want to you post my map in server,on half day.That is Luna park-Auto scooter,biumpers cars.You can see it on youtube,and i maked that map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_gMvF9m ... re=related

Players will be able to drive,bumping,but,i will try to make great one,where cars can't get out from park....[i got that situations xD]so...i will show ya pictures soon :)

6 answers to this question

dude,this is suggestion for FUN.One day for fun man,i will make that map....auto scooter,you got on youtube man......one big park,and there are cars insige it,and you just get fun in there,you crashing,i mean,bumping with another players.......

P.S. Head Admin,i hope you have AutoRepair script,because there will be crashed cars[Vortex] and if they explode.....all is fail

dude,this is suggestion for FUN.One day for fun man,i will make that map....auto scooter,you got on youtube man......one big park,and there are cars insige it,and you just get fun in there,you crashing,i mean,bumping with another players.......

P.S. Head Admin,i hope you have AutoRepair script,because there will be crashed cars[Vortex] and if they explode.....all is fail

I also think so.