Banned By Mr. Bump

Five minutes ago I was enjoying a round of MTA. The reasons for this post are the circumstances of my being banned by Mr. Bump. There were assumptions made about me that were unstated by me. These were made simply because of the nickname I chose to use at the time. My name was not made up of profanity, or any slanderous statements toward anyone in the game. The name I chose was "MTA::Blokker". There were questions asked of me, for which I gave no response, but I was not rude. I was asked if I needed a lift. I said I was busy. Nothing rude about that.

The match went on for about 3 more minutes until: I REVEALED that I was not Blokker. As soon as this occurred, I was banned from server. Please respond to this, and let me know what rule states that there are limitations as to what nickname can be chosen. It started for amusement, to see a reaction, and did not end until I said I was not that person.

Thanks for your time.

Allyson

The extent of the conversation was about "NAME VERIFICATION", with Mr. Bump. I asked about it...making the point that anyone can use any name.

And Mr. Bump replied that there are "More Important Things". Mr. Bump made all the assumptions that I was Blokker. The exact time I said "I AM NOT THE REAL BLOKKER" I was banned from server.

Blokker is an MTA developer, and pretty much second in command =P - He uses the handle MTABlokker while online as well (So dont use xerox as ya handle while playing mta people ;-P ) Im sure the ban will probably go away, but as a warning to mta users, don't use the names that are in the credits as your handles, we use MTA as well =)

Not a problem, Xerox. Earlier in the day, there was another MTA::Blokker on there. I'm sure it wasn't real one. That is why I brought up the "name verification" thing. Any person can use ANY name. It was purely an act to see what reaction I would get. NO HARM INTENDED. Thanks for post. Wanted to know what MTA people thought. Maybe there is a way in like version 0.3 or something to make certain names unusable.

Thanks for your time. SORRY BLOKKER, if this hurt you in any way. Please give a warning to change name or something, next time, Mr. Bump.

Thanks again.

Allyson

Blokker, I am very sorry if I hurt you in any way, by using your name as a nickname. But as I said before it was just for amusement, and to get a reaction. Mr. Bump should have at least given a warning first. Thanks for your post. And again I would like to mention that it would be better if you guys could make up a thing where you can't type certain names as your nickname, then we wouldn't have these problems. Thanks again.

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANYMORE OF MY POSTS. I know you don't agree with what I have said but this will alienate all non-cheaters from even playing MTA. You guys are not being fair. I am just trying to prove a point. THATS ALL! DO NOT DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!