GTA - Vice City: The Dodo Project

MaHe

I need an assistent for my new vehicle. It's simple. Full-winged Dodo.

The way to do it is (i'll modify Skimmer - If you're Skimmer fan, don't worry, my Dodo won't replace any vehicle), is easy but I need to know, how to make Skimmer sink in water and take-off from the land :?:

Sorry for my bad english.

• 4 weeks later...
I need an assistent for my new vehicle. It's simple. Full-winged Dodo.

The way to do it is (i'll modify Skimmer - If you're Skimmer fan, don't worry, my Dodo won't replace any vehicle), is easy but I need to know, how to make Skimmer sink in water and take-off from the land?

first off: if u r searching 4 an assistent 4 a new vehicle a mod or whatever i'd suggest u 2 go here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s=8c ... t=idx&c=22

i think somebody already created(converted?) the gta3 dodo 4 VC, if not then u got a lot more chance 2 find there some1 to do the job than on this site.

im searching 4 a dodo in my version:http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3636 LOL!! my favourite number(36) is twice in the address of my topic thx xerox :)

just get the handling of the dodo of gta3 or the dodo mod for gta3 and paste it in the handling of gta vice city

1st: if u guys wanna ADD a new dodo(i taught this is inpossible) u'd have to let the game know that it can fly(or do u wanna use the handling cheat instead?lol)so i think u'd need a coder 2 do this(if u r none) and there's 1 thing im sure:U CANT FIND A CODER 2 HELP U IN THIS FORUM!!!(or im just too dumb 2 find 1(too little time 2 write a pm lol)). 2nd: once i tried 2 copy paste some handlings from gta3 to vc(try it! actually u're gonna fly higher than in gta3 LOL)i could make this post a lot longer but i got 1-finger-writing-tech uff...! all in this post is in my opinion! i hope i can help u coz i dont wanna c any "dodo for vc project" getting lost...BRING THE DODO IN VICE!!!! keep on trying guys!! :)

Thanks IMVision, I'll keep that bookmarked, but in the meantime I figured it would just be easier (and a whole lot cooler looking) to use that Harrier Jumpjet model someone made up...

The only problem is that I'm not sure that you can make a plane that can land and take off on land... every time I try to change the vehicles handling (I'm using the Hunter at the moment) to being a plane it either bounces around (300 meters into the air, yup) or crashes.

Ummm... help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...