onMarkerHit isn't working within interior worlds?

MaddDogg

Hello,

I recently had some trouble with the event onMarkerHit, when trying to connect a self built interior room to the outside world using markers as teleport.

The thing is that onMarkerHit never seems to be triggered for me, as long as I put the marker into an interior world using setElementInterior, with one exception: when the marker is within a GTA interior room (like a barber shop).

When I put the marker into the exterior world (0), it doesn't matter, in which world I am, as soon as I walk through the marker (even if I can't see it), the event is called.

This bug was already reported here and was said to be solved, but I still have it.

So to sum it up, the event "onMarkerHit" is not called for markers, which are put into an interior world, unless those markers are in an already existing interior (with that I mean the interiors, which come with GTA, like the Burger Shots or the barber shops).

And also, "onMarkerHit" is always called, if I walk through, as long as it is in the exterior world 0. It doesn't matter, if I am in an interior world at this point.

Can you confirm this? I think that those two problems are connected with each other.

Madd

I can confirm this Bug, it happend several times in one of my DM Maps.

It seems that onMarkerHit does not check the Coordinates, it also happends in the Los Santos

Police Department Garage, which seems like a Interior in the ''real world''.

Markers inside of the Garage (northwest side) does not exists for onMarkerHit.