I miss this

Zarkolix

Question

14 answers to this question

That's the point of the mute button in the YouTube player. And you're probably correct about most MTAVC videos having that song for music... guess it was popular back then or something.

Zarkolix, I've been working on an update to portions of MTA 0.5 for the past three years but unfortunately have no method of releasing it. Since the server browser died a few years ago, the game has been mostly dead, but you probably already know this. However, I've released a repack of the installer which includes an external server browser application and a few minor tweaks/fixes, so the game is playable "out of the box". See links in my signature.

I use to Play MTA:VC in a clan to many yrs ago. Cant believe that its still going think it mite be time to blow the dust of my PC games and see who is on and see if I can still kick ass lol

Why not play GTA:SA? it has better graphics more stuff etc, its better in my opinion.

I use to Play MTA:VC in a clan to many yrs ago. Cant believe that its still going think it mite be time to blow the dust of my PC games and see who is on and see if I can still kick ass lol

Why not play GTA:SA? it has better graphics more stuff etc, its better in my opinion.

I don't know, maybe it's just nostalgia but I've always had a soft spot for GTA: VC and I used to have lots of fun with it (especially MTA: VC) back in the day.

It's still not the same game. If MTA for 3 and VC was just as good as it was for SA, people would play it too.

Ah the “stubby” wars. Great memories. Nothing would make me smile more than playing against a glitching Russian and beating him at his own game.

While San Andreas will always be a great game, in my opinion, there was something about the MTAVC/3 that never really made me enjoy MTASA as much as I first thought. I suppose it was the switch between the generations of players, as not everybody I met in 0.x came over into MTASA (some I lost contact with altogether), so it wasn’t the same fighting alongside a new breed of players and learning the new techniques.

Agreed. MTA: SA had it's features, but you can never replace the real fun that GTA3:MTA/MTA:VC had. It was honest, (and very basic), gameplay, but it was awesome because your imagination brought ideas and friends closer, creating better servers and making things alot more fun.

yeaaaa, stubby wars were the one, i used to love the clan matches aswel, both teams pick and base and it was attack and defend haha, good times, i wanna play it again!!

is mta:sa any good then peeps? i may have to try it

Jesus christ.

KFC

VCES

ULK

=AA=

Stubby wars at prawn island and the crying to follow.

Constant shit talk and 1v1 duels.

Gangwars consisting of attack, defend, and FFA.

MTA:VC was some of the best times I ever had. Definitely nostalgia. I'd love to play again if it was popular.

MTA .3r2