Little help (gas stations, useful objects,ppl for beta-test)

dzek (varez)

Question

Hi,

I'm creating new gamemode, and while I was coding I created a list of things I need. I can (sooner or later) do it by myself, but I want to finish it ASAP :)

So here's the list:

- locations of all gas stations around San Andreas (don't need to be exact coordinates - can be just red crosses on San Andreas map. I have to get coords by myself anyway) - this probably can be found in other resources, but I'm busy with coding other things

- locations of little buildings near roads, where will be marker, that you can hit at high speed and get back to road. Something like this

- ID/name of object, which I can pass-through with car (something like that building near standard freeroam spawn point - but with bigger 2nd entrance - one is ok, 2nd is too small - you should be able to drive-through it with high speed with no damage). If there's no such object I'll do custom one - but I'd like to avoid it, I barely remeber how to do 3d models

- ID/name of objects looking like garages (something more complicated than clean walls (like near CJ house) - i preffer objects like this) - but i need only a few (3, 4 ?) - or this also can be just locations of such objects.

- if anyone is interested - a good STUNT mapper, that is keeping eye on every detail, and with a lot of fun ideas

- and of course beta-testers (not now, I need several days to make usuable beta of my gamemode) - up to 8 players (my gamemode is limited to 8 players)

Game mode of course will be released to community - I don't even own server where I can use it ^^

If you can and want to help - reply here or send me PM.

UPDATE:

- Also thing i need: locations from where you can't escape with vehicle (like you are stuck forever, or you can only die [in water]) - example

Edited by Guest

I'm in on mapping stunts. My ultimate idea: Make a basketcar map, to replace the basketball which was used in the GTA SA. Someone should be able to script the scores later...

And also I'll try finding the gas stations.

What about beta testing? I can test, but what part of gamemode?

Well i don't get you idea:p when i was saying about ideas i meant general placement etc of objects, not about idea for gamemode - because I've already got one :)

About testing - i meant to join testing server, play for a while, talk about bugs and suggestions. It's not possible to check everything alone because gamemode needs more than one player :P

@benxamix2: okay, but this won't be a race map, or any other gamemode.. this will be rather easy job.. ill send you details when i hit ~50%. developement is halted right now, cause i dont have time, but i will resume scripting in several days

@Zionnomonus: ok, thx, remember i dont need exact coords becouse i will need to change them to suit gamemode needs anyway

Hi man i was busy with my server a bit,by the they my real nick name is uranus ( i just forgot pass and so on... ) ;D so here it is what i promised :) ofcourse u will need to check them all again if u will make cicles from those locations for fuel script in u game mode :))

<blip posX="-2407" posY="975" posZ="45" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-1471.8" posY="1864.6" posZ="32.3" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="652" posY="-569.3" posZ="16" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-2024.2" posY="156.86" posZ="29.8" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="2114.6" posY="920.03" posZ="10.8" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="1380.8" posY="456.6" posZ="18.4" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="2639.9" posY="1106.43" posZ="10.3" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="2147.0" posY="2747.48" posZ="10.3" icon="56" />   
    <blip posX="1937" posY="-1771.4" posZ="10.389625549316" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-94" posY="-1174" posZ="1.7" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="2202.6" posY="2474.20" posZ="10.3" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="1595.8" posY="2199.13" posZ="10.3" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="292.5" posY="2541.2" posZ="16.8" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="611.9" posY="1694.8" posZ="6.9" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-1606" posY="-2714.8" posZ="48" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-2249" posY="-2558.5" posZ="31.3" icon="56" />  
    <blip posX="-1328.3" posY="2677.4641113281" posZ="50.0625" icon="56" /> 

-beta tester (:D)

- locations of little buildings near roads, where will be marker, that you can hit at high speed and get back to road. Something like this

- ID/name of object, which I can pass-through with car (something like that building near standard freeroam spawn point - but with bigger 2nd entrance - one is ok, 2nd is too small - you should be able to drive-through it with high speed with no damage). If there's no such object I'll do custom one - but I'd like to avoid it, I barely remeber how to do 3d models

- ID/name of objects looking like garages (something more complicated than clean walls (like near CJ house) - i preffer objects like this) - but i need only a few (3, 4 ?) - or this also can be just locations of such objects.

Is ok?

I will contact all ppl willing to map when i will need it (currently i have to finish other things before i can start to map).

Same thing for beta tester - i will create online server (password protected) and i will contact all ppl willing to beta-test with IP and password.