MTA Crashe When I Join to Any server

SkullGamerX

Question

Hi all.

Well, This is my problem: I have Windows Vista 64 bits And when i join to any MTA Server, the game Crash. I see the Multi Theft Auto FAQ Wiki, And i can't Resolve the problem, in Any server the game crash, Including my server :cry: I dont know what i do now, the single player work perfect...

Please Help

17 answers to this question

To disable compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the icon for the program, click Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab and turn it OFF for both gta_sa.exe and multi theft auto.exe.

Oh, i do it, the compatibility turn Off in gta_sa.exe and multi theft auto.exe all Compatibility is Off, and don't Work :S ... I remember, the game work very well, so when i change the resolution to 640x480 (Because a problem) The game beging to Crash, so i change again to 1024x768 and continue Crash the game :S I re-install the game, MTA and GTA, I deleted all files and cotinue Crashing, Dont work :S

Just a note, Towncivilian the only need to delete "gta_sa.set" would be if the game isn't launching at all.

SkullGamerX is single player working?

Single Player Working Perfect, The problem is Multi Theft Auto :S I Re-install the game and the problem continue... So the only way is wait to a new Release :S

Just a note, Towncivilian the only need to delete "gta_sa.set" would be if the game isn't launching at all.

I know, I was replying to this:

I remember, the game work very well, so when i change the resolution to 640x480 (Because a problem) The game beging to Crash, so i change again to 1024x768 and continue Crash the game :S I re-install the game, MTA and GTA, I deleted all files and cotinue Crashing, Dont work :S

I know, I was replying to this:

I remember, the game work very well, so when i change the resolution to 640x480 (Because a problem) The game beging to Crash, so i change again to 1024x768 and continue Crash the game :S I re-install the game, MTA and GTA, I deleted all files and cotinue Crashing, Dont work :S

I deleted gta_sa.set and the game continue crashing :S I dont know what i do now, but i say "Never Surrender", every problem have a solution.