Found a cheater ...

bsr

I was playing, I was on a sport bike and was just playing around seeing who could catch me... Anyway, Someone was about 1/4 mile behind me in a yellow car, and he all of a sudden caught up in less then a second and he was going so fast he lost control and spun around like 3 or 4 times, flipped and slid 2 blocks ... And when I said "Cheater in yellow car" (car he was driving), he replied with someonething childish like "I dont cheat, im just this good" ... So I remembered what he was wearing and followed him around the rest of the game and continued to see him doing this.

My question is, How did he do this ? And will this please be fixed in next version ?

I remember a game I was playing in...somebody was riding around in some bike (didn't actually see it), challenging everybody to race. He kept repeating that his bike goes super-fast and that it would only go fast if he rode it. Pretty much going "I AM CHEATING! HARHARHAR"

I know! cheaters are a real pain in the ass !

I was playing last night and trying to setup a race between 2 bikes .. when another guy on a pcg kicked my racing partner off his bike and rode off... i proceeded to hunt him down ...... killed him ..... but didnt as he was DEAD on the floor running round in circles shouting ha ha im cheating !!! gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

i'll get you one day when cheating has been stopped !