1.0.4 released - faster and more reliable!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice updates in 1.0.4, like the double texture in map editor... but also found out annoying bugs in map editor like:

-when dieing in test mode and not respawning, you will continuously hear someone getting killed.

-when stopping test mode when you were skydiving, you will still have a backpack on you, that will follow you everywhere.

-same as above, with all weapons.

hope these things will get fixed, i will post more if i find something ;)

im haveing way more probems then the last release,

This is not very helpful by just saying "more problems then 1.0.3".

I've been having more problems than i had with 1.0 i used before.. :? most annoying as an example, my ping was about 30 - 100 when i used 1.0, now i have 1.0.4 and my ping is 3000 - 27000 and at 30000 either mta's console throws me out of the server or lag is too much for connection and i'm disconnected. and yea, i really have got 30000 ping many times and I'm not only one who has suffered problems like this.

hey men im new i download the mta 1.0.4 and when im wnat to play sais serch the folder or something like that i search him and when i put acept it says : something like the gta_sa or something isnt couldnt found what i make please help me :(:(:(:(:(

hey men im new i download the mta 1.0.4 and when im wnat to play sais serch the folder or something like that i search him and when i put acept it says : something like the gta_sa or something isnt couldnt found what i make please help me :(:(:(:(:(

Do you own a copy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?