1.0.4 released - faster and more reliable!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I tested and I loved it :D

But I want to know what is the function of the: "doubleside: true/false", Its only put the same texture under the objects? Why you don't put a function: "The player can look at the underside of the object: yes/no" <--- Is it possible, right?

A idea for the 1.0.5 version: What you think to put a "Percentage of Internet use", so you put a space for the player put the percentage of internet your MTA will use:

Example: "Percentage of Internet use (95)" --> MTA will use 95% of your internet

This can significantly decrease the pings

Is it possible?

Nobody for comment what I said? For say if it isn't possible?

Well, I tested and I loved it :D

But I want to know what is the function of the: "doubleside: true/false", Its only put the same texture under the objects? Why you don't put a function: "The player can look at the underside of the object: yes/no" <--- Is it possible, right?

A idea for the 1.0.5 version: What you think to put a "Percentage of Internet use", so you put a space for the player put the percentage of internet your MTA will use:

Example: "Percentage of Internet use (95)" --> MTA will use 95% of your internet

This can significantly decrease the pings

Is it possible?

Nobody for comment what I said? For say if it isn't possible?

MTA doesn't use 100% of your internet anyway, it has different download/upload ratios, and depending on your internet speed it may or may not max out your internet (in most cases it wont).

im not a profesional but i love new chatbox ;D :arrowup: but one question ; i had resource ''greenzone'' in my server after i instaled this version it does not work anymore :? i instaled 1.0.3 again and it works with 1.0.3 ; it there any way to fix it ? :)

This sounds like it could be a problem where the script was made in 1.0.3 and when used in your 1.0.4 server it may not work due to some of the functions in the script being deprecated. A simple and first look solution would be going into your server and typing /upgrade

========================

Really nice update MTA Team. Thank you for this MOD. Hope to see more :)

MTA doesn't use 100% of your internet anyway, it has different download/upload ratios, and depending on your internet speed it may or may not max out your internet (in most cases it wont).

MTA Can't do the same as the Download Managers? (Internet Download Manager, JDownload, etc)

I see moving race pickups in the editor, that's nice! But when I try to test a race, the vehicles disappear. Is that a known bug?

-edit-

I suck. It appeared to be a spawnvehicle :roll:

Another issue; something messed up the accounts.

accounts.xml

<accounts>
   <autologin>0</autologin>
   <account name="Console" password="" />
   <account name="Chillosophy" password="something" ip="127.0.0.1" />
</accounts>

acl.xml

<group name="Admin">
 [cut]
  <object name="user.Chillosophy" /> 
  </group>

I can login, but I can't stop/start resources

[20:07:02] LOGIN: (MapEditor) Chillosophy successfully logged in as 'Chillosophy' (IP: 127.0.0.1  Serial: something)
login: You successfully logged in
[20:07:04] DENIED: Denied 'Chillosophy' access to command 'stop'
ACL: Access denied for 'stop'

The file is there, the account isn't. How can I edit internal.db?

Note, you can use the "addaccount" command in the server console.

That's what I was looking for, thanks.

If I add the account, I become a guest. That's expected. How can I change the status to admin now? In acl.xml my account is still listed below group name Admin (also Console, but either of them or both of them still don't make me admin after logging in). I tried an SQLite viewer, but there's nothing about a user level in the internal.db.

I'm not hosting a server or anything, I'd just like to use the console when I'm in the editor to quickly stop the editor and start the race resource, so I can test a whole map with pickups.

-edit-

I also found an annoying bug when you die in testing mode (editor). If it's not known yet, this video might help.

Nice !!

Love it cuz I have no laggs anymore .

But the new function in editor sucks with respawn time from racepickups .... If you put 1 millisecond it doesnt work in the Server.

Why would you want a 1 millisecond respawn? Since setTimer's lowest interval is 50ms, I guess it's the pickups lowest interval as well and that should be low enough.