WorkinProgress - Lua Scripting IDE for Mta

21d303t.gif

Hi Guys,

i want to present my little IDE for Lua. My old Editor Project File was messed when i changed from C# 2008 to C# 2010

and i decided to create something more userfriendly for all those Lua beginners out there.

Its 100 % Selfmade, i dont use prefabricated Classes for the Lua Syntax/Editor etc.

Thats the Reason why my IDE works with less speed that the other ones, but this one gonna run on other Machines like Ubuntu/Mac also.

* Tutorial for Beginners + a extra .pdf with a description + a little Video (bad quality sorry)

* Lua Highlighting

* Mta Functions Highlighting (Clientside & Serverside Functions got his own Highlighting, can be altered @Options)

* Open Source when the Editor is 100% Stable

* Build-In FTP Client with Servermanager for saving FTP Seasons

* Visual Map Editor for creating Spawnpoints/Rectangles and Stuff

* Skin Chooser/Vehicle Chooser*

* Colorpicker with Html Color Output / Can be directly saved into the Clipboard

* Compiler with Linelistview (shows the current Errorline/Error in a Table)

* Resourceshandler for creating Resources in a Wizard

* Function List (reading from a Websaved.xml (for beeing Up-to-date) or from a Local .xml) - Can be Disabled

* InteliSense for all Mta Functions

* Auto Updater for the Client itself, the Mta Functions and for the Pluginlist

* SQL Command Executer

* Teamviewersockets [i'm in doubt about this Point, its implemented but it dont works for me and my Partner. Maybe its because im using a UMTS Stick]

Preview:

http://i49.tinypic.com/sb6fxd.png

Its almost finished but my Problem is that the Visual Studio 2010 can´t find my Resource Designer.resx, its messing up with any included

File, like the luac5.1.exe and it got Problems to handle some Classes like my public get(); set(); Variables for saving the Path of the Files.

So i need to head back to C# 2008 but I think it can be released this week. Im actually making a Video

and yeah sorry for my lame-o english :fadein:

- Jason

*with Selfmade Pictures

Edited by Guest

Looks interesting. C# happens to be a language I'm at least competent in, so maybe I could lend a hand. Sounds like a fun project, but not one I'd be assed starting by myself. :mrgreen:

(Uh, and.. typos/"informal language" in programs looks kind of horrible. SRS business :P)