Sorry, But I Need This Answered

Guest Killer Monkey

Hey. Anyway, I know this problem has been posted before, but I can't seem to find a straight answer. Please answer the problem and tell me exactly how to do it so I can finally deal with this.

I can see other players in Vice City MTA, but they cannot see me! However, this only happens about 70% of the time. I am always the S.W.A.T. guy when they cannot see me.

Just tell me HOW to fix this, don't tell me how to do it without a procedure please. Thank you.

This has only happened when I started a server on my computer, and two friends joined it (along with myself). They could see each other, but neither could see me. I had to quit out of the MTA client and start it again in order for them to see me. Reconnecting didn't do it (twice).

Windows 2000 SP4

the last 5-7 times Ive played this happens to me to, Im always the SWAT, and noone can se me, I cant kill anyone, and destroy cars in their "world" they doesnt see anything that Im doing. But they can still kill and hurt me.

thay cant see me, they exedently shoting at me and driving over me. when Im near someone that someone else are shooting at and so on... they cant se me, I can se everything they do but I cant hurt them either