Hackers (again)

DakiLLa

Question

Hi. I just wanna ask if there is ANY way to ban a guy why keeps changing his Serial Number and also IP so I cant ban him by IP range lol ? He fully changes it so he is getting a whole new IP adress, ban by IP range is useless... This is pretty annoying because he also somehow found a way to use client functions, for example, setting his game speed to max..

MTA is getting popular and together with this, more and more people trying to hack it, so even serial ban is useless right now...

15 answers to this question

you can constantly kicking sobeit users, using scrpit by PhatLooser.. The problem is when they are using something else.

And.. Could you post examples of ips? I bet his address is varying like that

xxx.yyy.*.* -- where xxx and yyy are constant.

If he change yyy he are weird ISP (like one in poland) or using tunnelling (he can change xxx with this one), which is rather bad idea (slow and unstable).. Btw if its polish "player" i can give you all ip ranges that you need to ban. 50% of Poles wont be able to connect but ...

Geez these guys are evading serial bans? There has to be a better banning system that MTA should develop.

jajaja smartass. ur right. in my vision this system should look like a squad of specially trained monkeys that find a cheater's house, kill him with undescribable violence, rape his mom in all the holes with that same violence, set the house on fire and then disappear in the night! wow, that would be so awesome! i can't wait for this new banning system to be released!

Edited by Guest
he will get banned as soon as he connects

Well, the problem is that he could not be banned in any way.

lol leave the poor guy alone. he has already proved that he deserves to play on ur server. get over it.

he will get banned as soon as he connects

Well, the problem is that he could not be banned in any way.

lol leave the poor guy alone. he has already proved that he deserves to play on ur server. get over it.

Sorry, but... are you retarded? You don't earn the right to live in a house by breaking and entering when the owner has thrown you out. You don't earn a visa in a country by sneaking over the border after being deported. You don't earn the right to post on a forum, talk in a chat channel or play in a server by ban evading, especially when that right has already been explicitly revoked by the server's administration.

Net anarchy fails. Cheating in online games fail, and you seem to sympathize with that too, though - your opinion is void, or at least bullshit.

Sorry, but... are you retarded?

you needn't be sorry. im not sorry that im talking to a 25 weeks miscarriage of a dope fiend retarded mother, that somehow managed to survive, made his way through life as a basementdweller and finally became one of the best known nolifers on the mta forums. im not sorry and so should you.

p.s. next time please watch your tongue and try to do not provoke others, sugar.

You don't earn the right to live in a house by breaking and entering when the owner has thrown you out. You don't earn a visa in a country by sneaking over the border after being deported. You don't earn the right to post on a forum, talk in a chat channel or play in a server by ban evading, especially when that right has already been explicitly revoked by the server's administration.

oh dear, you too think that playing on some public server is the god given privledge, don't you? you see, this is the problem with all those people. they think that if they established a server they can do whatever come into their mind. and this is completely wrong. if they want a game on their rules that they'd better make a password protected server, send an invitation card to everybody who, they believe, deserves to be on their server and then play till one of them gets a hard boner or whatever. it's this easy. but being an admin of a public server is an absolutely different thing. it takes an admin to be ready for a dialogue, to be tolerant and a good admin can convince others. it's a pity but the admins of the present days have none of these qualities in their active. all they can do is ban,ban,ban and mute, mute, mute and come to the mta forums in tears with a desperate wishes to help them to get rid of a cheater. this is wierd, don't you think?

I'll bet 20 bucks that "meh" is the hacker, lol.

you just lost your pappers, kid. i prefer cash.

Lol, and by that long rambling monologue you proved one thing. You're a massively self-centered knob who turns to flaming when you run into arguments you can't handle and who never learned that rules in any setting are there for a reason. I could go into a point-by-point breakdown of why your post is retarded, but... you're frankly too retarded for me to waste any more time on you.

Lol, and by that long rambling monologue you proved one thing. You're a massively self-centered knob who turns to flaming when you run into arguments you can't handle and who never learned that rules in any setting are there for a reason. I could go into a point-by-point breakdown of why your post is retarded, but... you're frankly too retarded for me to waste any more time on you.

Oh and don't forget, he's also massively dyslectic.