External Server Browser

mabako

Question

list.png

Just something small that lets you use the Game-Monitor.com server list without actually using Game-Monitor. It's pretty much self-explanatory, always ordered by max. players and can be searched by Name, IP, Map, Game Type and Players.

The Windows version lets you connect to servers by just clicking the Server in the List, then clicking Connect.

Windows

includes Connect button, gtk+ and curl.

Windows

includes Connect button and curl. needs gtk+ - if you have no clue what that is, download the file including gtk+

Linux

needs gtk+ and curl.

Basically for people like me who're too lazy to go in-game and want to see the server stuff without opening Game-Monitor's site. It's actually useless for most of you but pssh...

Edited by Guest

14 answers to this question

• Discord Moderators

I liked it, but it crashes my router.

As soon as I open it up and press the "Refresh" button, it loads and then it disconnects me from the router, leaving me unable to reconnect and having to restart it.

Windows 7 and Router WRT54GS

Hmm Nice work! Good to use if you were trying to look at MTA Servers while you don't use MTA SA, A bit like SA-MP's Server Browser.

@mabako: Ohh, you still helping to develop the MTA SA?

I helped you a bit by remaking the mabako-services, you remember? :P

Game-Monitor takes around 5 hours to register your server. If you host your server yourself and have a dynamic IP then each time you launch your server you must wait till Game-Monitor registers it.

My server have a static ip, im not that stupid xD and if it takes 5 hours to refresh what about my server wich is online for 3 monhts already? this clearly is not retrivieng correct values from Game Monitor, even the player count seems to dont match for with the one on game monitor or even on server browser, also some server names on the list are listed with X name on on reality they have other. Kinda weird.

I've updated it a bit here and there so if you have had problems with your router and this before, it should be (hopefully) fixed, I've updated the links in the first post.

adamix ported it to Qt, but you better ask him as I do not have a download link for that.