[REL] Music Player for your server

Welcome, to my first resource!

I made a Music resource, so when someone joins your server they will hear the music.

Description:

Made by: Me

For all the MTA'ers that need music on their servers.

Installation:

1. Download the resource. leave it Zipped.

2.open it. There you will see a .MP3 file. Put your own .MP3 file in the folder and delete the Default one.

3. Open: music.lua there you will see a line like this:

local sound = playSound("baseball.mp3",true)

Change: baseball.mp3 to your .mp3

EXAMPLE:

local sound = playSound("[b]mysong[/b].mp3",true)

4. Now when you did step 3, Open: meta.xml

And change:

<file src="baseball.mp3" />

To:

<file src="mysong.mp3" />

5. Put the ZIP into your Resources folder.

6. Start your server CMD and type in: upgrade

7. Then type in CMD : start music

8. Then it should begin with playing your .MP3

DOWNLOAD: http://www.community.multitheftauto.com/index.ph ... ils&id=762

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtpDIpOqPlE

GreetZ, Jesse

Edited by Guest
Pretty useless, since you can find a code for it in mta wiki. What's the point? Isn't it easier to copy & paste the wiki code to lua and put own music than downloading a zip file and edit it.. You could make this more better with more features, so far it's useless.

dont blame him mr RELEASE TODAY and after 5 days u delete the line... :lol::lol::lol:

we know ur good in scripting (i tried ur anticheat, i download sobeit and went into zombie mod and i got killed instantly, so youre good scripter, but u dont give him a chance with ur negative reply)

Edited by Guest

I agree Talidan, but also always remember this message:

A thousand miles of journey begins with a single step.

Means, every thing starts in newbie, then you'll master it. That's the secret behind how it all starts.

Even IJs or the MTA Team started with just a simple script (like when they're still a child, I think ;)), and they now master it, so they made MTA.

And yes Jesseunit has taken a single step forward. I myself had sucessfully made a real time DX text with DX rectangles for the decoration!

You'll get used to it if you keep making scripts. Now go and improve / make new scripts!

Ontopic: This script is simple. Everybody who wants to learn can make this in a few minutes. Good job btw.

I agree Talidan, but also always remember this message:

A thousand miles of journey begins with a single step.

Means, every thing starts in newbie, then you'll master it. That's the secret behind how it all starts.

Even IJs or the MTA Team started with just a simple script (like when they're still a child, I think ;)), and they now master it, so they made MTA.

And yes Jesseunit has taken a single step forward. I myself had sucessfully made a real time DX text with DX rectangles for the decoration!

You'll get used to it if you keep making scripts. Now go and improve / make new scripts!

Ontopic: This script is simple. Everybody who wants to learn can make this in a few minutes. Good job btw.

Thanks i agree with you 50 Cent born in a Gangster Hood he worked his all the way up to his Rich life.

Im at the moment improving my scripting ;)

Resources like this are unnecessary and is just making san andreas cheap, thats one of the reasons why sa-mp gets players in the first place, keeping gta sa just like it is. Sad but truth. However this also brings interest at times in MTA as its something different.

Resources like this are unnecessary and is just making san andreas cheap, thats one of the reasons why sa-mp gets players in the first place, keeping gta sa just like it is. Sad but truth. However this also brings interest at times in MTA as its something different.

:o lol nice bullcrap story anyways i think its nice first script :wink:

:o lol nice bullcrap story anyways i think its nice first script :wink:

Thanks asshole. :)

• 3 weeks later...