Passing by...

CodeMaster

Question

So, first of all hello to everybody!

I doubt anyone remembers me anymore, but I remembered you all however, and decided to come and check out how things are going! All I can say is: awesome! Seems like MTA has quite advanced from the time I left! I might actually check out the docs once again and thinker about making something small, just to remind myself of Lua, but I won't be back here for long stakes.

Yeah - 'bout that I might release my unreleased almost finished polished fuel script (yes I actually found it somewhere in my HDD wasteland, just if I could find it back it'd be cool ^_^ hopefully you'll see CFuel v2 out soon :P).

Anyways, /me hopes that the community is still healthy, hope that the newcomers didn't ruin the small heaven we had here some years ago (yeah I miss good old =FAS= :( ). No cheaters still? Cool. Plain cool.

Heard the sync is even better now, I've gotta check that out! And yeah, btw, toady, or whoever redesigned the homepage - respect man. It has a briliant design now! Almost if this was a full commercial game! (Almost? It's even better!)

Btw, if you still remember me, drop me a hint, I really missed you all :P

Cheers ;)

Nidza

(Whoa! The real signature is available now? :o)

23 answers to this question

CodeMaster has been my "trademark" ever since! Don't know, I guess the avatar is original too, maybe you've just mistaken me for someone else? :D

Oh! Sorry eAi! xD I tought it was toady's job to design the sites :P Blokker's too, but blokker was rather administering it all if I'm not wrong :P

CodeMaster has been my "trademark" ever since! Don't know, I guess the avatar is original too, maybe you've just mistaken me for someone else? :D

Hmm...you sure you didn't change your name for a short period of time? Maybe it's just me being weird because it's been so long since I've seen you lol.

Sorry, i don't mean to hijack your thread. Just wanted to drop in and say hi to the current community. I used to play the mod religiously with my clan in its hay day. Especially, the GTA 3 and Vice City versions. My clan, Vice City Killaz, used to be pretty big and active back in the day. We even beta tested some of the earlier versions of the mod. Lots of fond memories.

Well, anyway. It's nice to see that the mod is still around. I may have to give the SA version another try. If i could only find my copy of SA.

You missed the New Topic button :D

Well, that means 1.1 is very very near from its release! When it releases, news will appear on the News forum, also (if I'm not wrong), there will be a download for all 1.0.5 users next time they enter the game (after release).

Hi! i just want to make some questions about the bug tracker...

I was watching the roadmap yesterday and it had the 100% of issues resolved of MTA:SA 1.1, then i see the Nightly Builds and there was uploaded a new stable version...

so, this mean that MTA:SA 1.1 is out?

Not necessarily. It just means it could be a Release Candidate. This is the wrong topic to ask that in anyway.