Future MTA Game Modes.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an Idea :idea:

BOMBCAR would b funny, we have bout 20 cars abd on have a bomb inside u have to bump a other car to get ya bomb away, and the bomb detonate after 5 minutes, and loser is the one whos bomb away. understand? cool huh. :D

Cool , i like the idea,with a little more work and it would be perfect.

I would like to see a game mode that would allow people to play in the Vice city world just as it is in single player, which inclucdes all the NPC's(in game people) and traffic and such. I know this would create terrible lag issues over the internet, but me and my friends play this game all the time over a LAN connection and im sure a 100 MBps link could hadle sending the information of 50 or game controlled people to "play" with.

Great ideas here.

Not sure if this would be possible. A team game capture/save the vip. Each team has to defend a NPC vip. When the opposing team touches the vip, he follows that person. You must make it back to your base with the vip alive and your vip still safe in order to score/win. If the vip is killed then they respawn back to their spawn point. Have a follow toggle button so you can move the vip to change defences.

I would like to see a game mode that would allow people to play in the Vice city world just as it is in single player, which inclucdes all the NPC's(in game people) and traffic and such. I know this would create terrible lag issues over the internet, but me and my friends play this game all the time over a LAN connection and im sure a 100 MBps link could hadle sending the information of 50 or game controlled people to "play" with.

The problem is the limitation of the VC engine... Adding all those peds would require modifying the stack space, which is illegal unforutunately.

Though it may be possible in a 2 player game, where not as many peds would be required...

Modifications on guns?? Why? Arn't the guns good enough, OK, we lose a few weapons like the Rocket Launcher and the Mini-gun, then we lose heavy stuff like the Hunter, but can't we just keep the Gun MODS to the Single Player VC instead of MTA. Untill we can design our own guns (BRING BACK KLASHNIKOVS!! THIS TIME WIT GRENADE LAUNCHERS!!...... BRING IN GRENADE LAUNCHERS!!!), were stuck with the ones R* made earlier.

How about "DRUNKEN or DRUG RACING" Drink and drug driving is illegal, but who cares after a few drinks and drugs your ready for anything. Choose your medium, drink or drugs, the heavier the drink or drug the harder it is to drive (drink makes road wavy, drugs makes colours bright and reaction time slower) and the certain race you get put into. 15 Cans of Fosters a Quadruple Scotch with a Tequila shot and full strength Kirov Vodka or in drugs form, a hell of a lot of cannabis, qualifys you for the heavyweight championship!!!! I reckon you'd enjoy this one, its the only time it'll be legal!

What about chopper races with checkpoints all over the different isles?

And real car races with timer for the contestors. What about making the sunshine auto buildine into some kind of undergroung racing club where u can join different races with different vechiles etc maby a mod can be installed with MTA that changes the look of sunshine to. And of course there must be boat races! that would be awesome! Why was the boats remved from the game annyway?

Stunt War/Battle

Is possible?

Simply said:

You start with a PCJ-600 and no guns.

You do stunts and get guns.

You kill the other guy with the guns.

If he doesn't get guns in time to :D !

Ah, the last wasn't that good, but this is better! (If it's possible to do.)

Stunt Tetris

You don't use guns on this, instead, you do stunts.

When you do good stuts, bombs will be placed around the other player, as in tetris (Uh... Actually it was some kinds of bricks, but WTF...).

The other player may escape the bombs, of course.

Yeah, I like the manhunt, or what it was called (Like the rest of the others.), but what about a superhero mode? I mean, wouldnt you like your own superhero in Vice City? Each character has it own powers! I heard that there is something like that on Counter Strike!

turf wars

(its simple, its like how long can you hold a point untill you die for example your in malibu club you have to kill any body trying to take over your point, the longest that anybody has hold the point untill the timer runs out wins then a next point is declared.)

it very cool idea

This is commonly referred to as 'king of the hill'

Sry if this has been posted before,but how about 'Capture The Package'(C.T.P.)?

Everyone spawns at the same time,and tryes too find a Hidden Package,which will spawn at a random location of the 100 Hidden Packages.

Another idea would be 'Package Ownage'(P.O.).

It would be a timed game with the 100 Hidden Packages,and there would be teams that would look for them.Once there was no time left,the team with most packages would win!

Would these be possible? :lol: