Future MTA Game Modes.

Some original stuff in there, BB C-4. I like it, especially the pirates and the drunks, though I don't know if it's possible to realize that, because boats give some problems currently. And for the drunks, I'd have their controls all screwed up (like in the drunk driving mission 'Boomshine') Both gametypes would be great fun indeed. Anyway, I got the idea, and have made a mental note to include such features if possible at all.

TYVM Trx... I thought about this from 3 to 4 AM last night... And I was thinking the exact same thing about drunk feature (the boomshine white/wobbly vision) :wink:

Btw: Do you need any voice artists? I have done voices (not only my own voice, hired actors) from a pro studio for sertain mods, though normally it would cost ALOT of money, I might be able to work for y'all for free, I'll explain in detail if you contact me: [email protected] (this is to the MTA team only, sorry peeps)

Also: We're thinking that we might be able to do some different radio stations. Though that's not sertain yet...

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminator.

This just came to me so i havnt thought it thru, but something like:

One player is the Terminator, 1000 health, 200 armour. extra strength so able to pull off car doors when jacking, and take little damage from cars hitting him (like solo 'drugged up slowmo' mode)

One player is the 'target' normal health and armour

All other players see a red dot on radar for terminator, a green dot for target.

Terminator only sees the target (gren dot) on their radar.

Target only sees the terminator (red dot) on their radar

Terminator has to kill target. Target has to survive. All others have to try and break down and kill terminator to protect the target.

would the terminator slowely regenerate? - would he be immune to bullets or just slow down?

Would the terminator get a freeway or angel at the start? =)

Would he have to get his clothing from the greasy chopper cuase he is nak... dont worry, we can start the mission after that =p

Would a terminator skin be needed as well? =)

Would the vip in question have more hp, guns etc? - or just be really fast =P

should make it so that bullet weapons do only half damage against the terminator. and yeah, have it start after he gets cloths. dont wanna see a naked guy :o . have the infinite run unlocked for the person that is the target would be a good idea. maybe even the armor and health unlocked for him, too.

No extra skin needed, i used the title terminator to give you the general idea, any skin will do, no he wont regenerate or have any speed bonuses, he can use any vehicle he finds. Bullets can harm him, as can cars, bullets do normal damage, cars do reduced damage.

Mikiro he already has double armour and 10 x normal hp, so 1/2 damage from bullets would make it too hard to kill.

theres no VIP, just the victim, and they are a puny human the same as everyone else, no special powers no special limitations other than only being able to see the terminators blip on the radar to provide that 'fear factor'

For the same reason she/he shouldnt have infinate run disabled, as walking away doesnt provide that same rush of fear adrenaline

Edited by Guest

terminator is a really nice idea if this is to be done adding a terminator skin is really important but i dont how easy is it to implement ,u guys will tell us

A few idea to add to this mods:

-terminator got the harley bike ( I dont remember the name )

-Terminator is Limited to maybe only one or 2 guns ( including the Gattling Gun for sure and maybe Stubby Shotgun )

-when terminator takes shot he dont fall (dunno of this is makable )

-Team terminator there is 1 temrinator in each team each terminator as a target in the opposite team ect ... u got the idea

bingo one idea just came up :

Paparazzi mods

one team are paparazzi with camera their is goal is to take pix of some

NPC in different places

other team are bodyguard to the NPC their goal is to prevent the paarazzi from taking picture

it is a raw idea let me know what u think

Assasin the Président :

Very much like the JFK murder

One team are terrorist their goal to kill the président ( in this team there will be one or 2 snipers only(task to shot at the president) the other member of the team will have to make sure that the president car will stop at the good spot for sniper )

Other team wil have to protec the president ( there will be one president in this team the others will be bodyguard , also the president must follow a predifined trail in the map (just like checkpoint but with not time limit ) )

president can ony be killled by sniper and some other rules ...

also raw idea it needs more thinking tell me if u like then I can brainstorm on it a bit

Gang domination---

Many teams

If any member of team A kills one member of team B, then the member of team B becomes a member of team A and so....

the team who kills all the members of other teams wins.

MrBump mode.

One player is mrbump, 1000 hp 200 armour

One player is 'Noob who asks really basic questions'

MrBump has to catch noob and ram the game manual up his ar... no, actually forget i started this one, ok ;)

I like that idea, it should be some sort of bonus, random thing... :P

dunno if these count as game modes, or more like options for maps, but i havent seen them yet:

-Melee Weapons only (no explanation needed, right? ;p)

-Or basically weapon restrictions.. flame thrower fights are cool too

-Faggio only (races).. or other vehicle restrictions..

-Low gravity?

-Bike stick, so you dont fall off. That mod doesnt work too well with MTA, but can it be build in as an option?

Warzone.

Large custom built outside arena, Military skins, Hunters, Rhinos, Bullet proof Hummers and troop carrying trucks.

To make this worthwhile it would need to be an almost total conversion tho, replacing the current map with a suitable outside environment of wartorn countryside. And would need servers dedicated solely to it, so perhaps not really fitting for the near future. Would be enormous fun tho.

Gang domination---

Many teams

If any member of team A kills one member of team B, then the member of team B becomes a member of team A and so....

the team who kills all the members of other teams wins.

Nice idea... but no teams to begin with, just single persons.

If person A kills person B... A gets B on his team. etc etc

In time fewer teams will remain, after a while only two teams, and in the end everyone (team A) is chasing one person (last remainer of team B).

Cop Killer - Players compete to kill the most police officers in the alloted time (say 5 minutes)

Spank Run -This is a team based game similar in some respects to capture the flag. Spank is randomly scattered throughout the map. Team 1 plays the role of law enforcement (cops, SWAT etc). Team 2 plays the role of the smugglers. The object is for each team to collect all of the Spank before the other. If a player is killed, he/she drops his/her Spank. If the law enforcement team is the first to get all the drugs they must then raid the base of the smugglers and bust them. If the smugglers got all the Spank first, they would have to try and smuggle the drugs across the border. *note this would probably require custom maps

i really liked the terminator idea and then that lead onto another idea.

MATRIX!

*all players are on one co-op team and have to do an objective and get out via 1 or 2 specific phones, while the AI controls the agents.

*The agents will have the ability to "take over" any npc civilian or cop like in the movie.

*Slomo FX could be used similar to the ardenel pill but i think that would get anoying if someone does it over and over.

*Agents should not appear on the radar unless in close proximity to the player. adding to the fear factor, you dont know he's there till its almost too late.

*modify gravity for players and agents only so they can do the whole jump building to building thing while normal npc's / vechiles / cops cant.

i dunno, what does everyone think? the main problem i see with it is having npc's spawned all over the map could caus latency issues.

matrix. interesting idea but again sounds more like a total conversion than a gema mode/subgame, as so many factors have to be changed, spawns,radar, gravity, introduction of npc's, slow motion, i also dont see how the slow motion would work as ALL players would have to see it at that speed for it to stay syncd, so the advantage would be lost.

yeah, ive been reading around the forums a bit and makeing civilian npc's doent look likeits gonna happen soon, or ever with the issues plagueing it. ah well it was worth a thought.

maby just make a humans vs AI cops mode, then again the npc's problems. ah well worth a thought.

I was thinking that the japanese cult hit would make a very good game mode. Todays lesson is: You kill each other off. Until there is only one left. Nothing is against the rules.

AND NOW! The right way to fight in Battle Royale! by the BR act commitee.

Hello everyone in Vice City! You are the lucky people to be chosen to partake in this year's Battle Royal!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Now I'm going to explain the rules to you. Listen well to fight with gusto. You are in a deserted city. It is very large, but we evacuated everyone so it is empty! The city is divided into many zones. Every six hours we'll broadcast updates about which zones are becoming danger zones. If you're in those zones you should leave quickly, because the danger is....

Ok about the necklaces you are wearing! They are 100% waterproof and shockproof... and permanent! It moniters your pulse informing us of your location and movements. So if you linger in a danger zone or cause trouble, we can identify you and transmit radio waves that trigger an alarm and BOOM! It explodes! if you try to rip it off it explodes too. So promise not to try that OK?

Oh! I forgot one important thing! There is a time limit in this game! Three days! If we havn't got a winner after three days, all the necklaces automatically explode and no one wins. As long as we are here, lets fight hard so that doesn't happen.

Before the game starts you will get a kit. inside is food, water, and a compass. Also a weapon. So check it out OK! Each weapon is different. Not just knives and guns either. It's random, so maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe not. It eliminates natural advantages. A rocket launcher is super lucky, while a camera is not.

Remember, Life is a game. So fight for survival and see if you're worth it.

Please note:

We dont need to know exactly how you would program them, just the basic ideas.

please dont repeat others ideas, once somethign is suggested then we dont need 4 others to say the same things.

Thread cleaned up. New suggestions only please.