[REL] House System (SQL)

• 2 months later...

After creating my first house in MTA 1.4 6999 it did not show the blue circle in the interior. I had to exit the interior with the F1 Gui interiors feature, the restart the resource to show the outside blue circle to enter the house, then once inside still no blue circle to exit from...

It says new house created successfully

Standing over the spot where the exit house circle should be located offers no solution

How do i make the blue circle show up?

After creating my first house in MTA 1.4 6999 it did not show the blue circle in the interior. I had to exit the interior with the F1 Gui interiors feature, the restart the resource to show the outside blue circle to enter the house, then once inside still no blue circle to exit from...

It says new house created successfully

Standing over the spot where the exit house circle should be located offers no solution

How do i make the blue circle show up?

When you created the house, you probably were in a different dimension than the marker. Set your dimension the same as the dimension you defined in the house creation panel.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/05/2010 at 23:42, DakiLLa said:

help me: new owner error 

WARNING: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:248: Bad argument @ 'getPlayerAccount' [Expected element at argument 1, got boolean]
WARNING: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:248: Bad argument @ 'getAccountName' [Expected account at argument 1, got boolean]
ERROR: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:249: attempt to concatenate local 'accName' (a boolean value)

help me: new owner error 

WARNING: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:248: Bad argument @ 'getPlayerAccount' [Expected element at argument 1, got boolean]
WARNING: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:248: Bad argument @ 'getAccountName' [Expected account at argument 1, got boolean]
ERROR: [new]\house_system\core\core_server.lua:249: attempt to concatenate local 'accName' (a boolean value)

• 1 year later...