[REL] House System (SQL)

House System by DakiLLa (Building/Managing)

=================================================

Description:

This is a House System resource. It allows you to build a house in any place and with any interior you want. Other players can buy your houses. This script works with SQL database so be sure that address to your resources folder has only english letters.

The House System includes at the moment:

- User-friendly GUI.

- Buying a house.

- Key-protection. You can set your own key, so nobody can enter inside your house!

- Selling a house at half-price of it's price.

- Setting a new owner (if you wanna make a 'little' present for somebody :P)

- Building a house (admins only!)

- Destroying an existing house. (admins only!)

How to install?

Put house_system.zip file in your resources folder. Start resource. You are ready to go!

How can I create my house ?

Well, first of all, you must be logged in as Admin because only Admins can build/destroy houses.

Then, use the command /hpanel to open a house-creating panel. Now you must get over 6 simple steps:

1) Step at the place where you want to make an entrance to your house. Get the coordinates with a 'Pick up coordinates' button. (Fig. 1)

2) Step at the place where you will teleport after you get out of the house and get your coordinates. (Fig. 2)

3) Get inside a house with a /sint ID command, where ID is between 1 and 32 (interior ID's, some of them i've got from kapil's house system, credits to him).

4) Step at the place of the exit and get your coordinates. (Fig. 4)

5) Step at the place where you will teleport after you will enter your house and get your coordinates. (Fig. 5)

6) Put down an Interior ID, dimension (required if you have already built another house in this interior) and the cost. (Fig. 6)

You are done now! Press the 'Create house button'. Note that you DON'T need to restart resource!

I also made a little video that shows you all the steps of creating a house.

You can also destroy your house if something gone wrong. Just get in house marker and press the 'Destroy a house' button. You must have an admin rights for that action.

If you wanna see all the houses on your radar, HOLD the 'I' key. Green house icon means that there is no owner in this house yet, the Red one shows that this house is already occupied by someone.

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome!

I'll try to update this script with new features as soon as possible. If you have any ideas, tell me :wink:

Edited by DakiLLa
Uploaded a new version. Now if the house has no owner you can enter inside with an empty password (if you have admin rights ofcourse). Also I've fixed a bug that SolidSnake14 has pointed out.

Cool, i go check it out :D

Edit: hey, when i press "I" it shows houses and some time dosnt, and gives this error

core/core_client.lua:685: attemp to index a boolean value

core/core_client.lua:696: attempt to index a boolean value

Edit2: im not loged in as admin and i can enter in house without buy also can destroy it wtf?

Edit: hey, when i press "I" it shows houses and some time dosnt, and gives this error

Fixed that. Uploaded a new version.

Edit2: im not loged in as admin and i can enter in house without buy also can destroy it wtf?

Cannot reproduce this. Can you explain by steps how did you get this ?

Fixed that. Uploaded a new version.

Cannot reproduce this. Can you explain by steps how did you get this ?

I wanted to test if was only for admins, and i joined then /hpanel and created the house (without being loged in) and then i click destroy button and worked, thats all.

Wow this is cool! I'll be making houses pack for public later.

Where was the house data placed? I unpacked it anyway.

Btw, if I go to /sint 11, it crashes! :?

A little problem:

If I want to invite them to my house, you must tell them the pass right?

Now if they come again without my notice and sell the house (because they already knew my pass), what would happen?

Edit: Found the registry.db on mta/server/mods/deathmatch directory.

Edited by Guest

Hello

I've got the same problem. I've put the zip file in the corect folder. In the acl.xml file I set my account to administrator and added the the right command.hpanel to the admin group. I don't have more ideas how to fix it. Maybe I have not to open the console over F8??? But when I login I get the message that I successfully loged in.

Please help me

• 2 weeks later...

ts not working well for me :S when i do everything on the video and i go inside the house i get or totally white screen with exit portal or black

how is this possible ?? ichoose dimensions between 0-200 and the interior id im trying to use = 10

ts not working well for me :S when i do everything on the video and i go inside the house i get or totally white screen with exit portal or black

how is this possible ?? ichoose dimensions between 0-200 and the interior id im trying to use = 10

Yh. it must be the good dimension :S

how can i know what dimension?

Dimensions are required if you have more than 1 house in the same interior. For example, you have built 1 house in 10 interior and then you want to use this interior again for another house. So you must put the first house in dimension 1 and the second in dimension 2.I think you got what I mean.

how can i know what dimension?

Dimensions are required if you have more than 1 house in the same interior. For example, you have built 1 house in 10 interior and then you want to use this interior again for another house. So you must put the first house in dimension 1 and the second in dimension 2.I think you got what I mean.

nope i used it 1 time and when i go inside everythng is or black or white :redhotevil::redhotevil:

• 2 weeks later...