www.OG-Servers.net

og-banner.gif

ONLINE GAMING SERVERS - we are a fully legit hosting company, with over 4 years experience in business which contributes to the highest quality of service that we strive to deliver at an affordable price.

http://www.OG-Servers.Net

We are currently in possession of 2 quad core dedicated servers - one in France and one in Germany (you can view your ping to on the main site, or by joining any of our servers). You can get your own MTA:SA server for as low as 2.60€ / $3.00 for a 20 slotter, or 0.10€ / $0.15 per slot (variant on exchange rates)! We also host many other games and mods (old ones such as MTA:VC and MTASA Racemod 1.1.1 included). We can also provide you with a voice server, an IRC bouncer and/or a webhosting package if needed. If you just need an MySQL database or a simple FastDL account, we can host it for you as well.

Each server comes with a Game Control Panel account, providing all necessary functionality and even more! GCP is available in English and other languages. Some of its features:

- start, stop, restart

- complete "clean sweep" reinstall

- console access

- built in FTP access

- supports all games in the offer

- sub-accounts for other users

- and much more!

Test servers:

crysis-01.png

crysis-05.png

See this article for more servers: http://www.og-servers.net/index.php?site=faq&faqID=50

PayPal accepted, we also have a bank account in the UK and Poland.

The website is currently both in English and Polish, so feel free to check out our offer. :)

Don't hesitate to email [email protected] for any questions, or join us on irc (irc.gtanet.com , channel #og-servers).

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Kylie,

we are indeed considering a possibility of offering some of the gameservers hosted in a Polish Data Center again.

We are thinking of a few possible locations where we could set up our servers, so at this point we are not sure when it's going to happen. We will definitely announce it here and on our homepage when we are ready, however.

OG-Servers.net Staff

• 1 month later...

I'm a long time player of MTA and last year i started a server, i started off with serverffs, i thought their server was a little expensive to run, so i looked at the MTA recommended servers, and OG-Servers popped up, I'm not even paying half of what i paid for servffs and the services are even better, they come with good support, fast downloads, what more could you ask for

im sticking with these guys for awhile

OG- FTW

I think this is the best Hosting: Cheap, Stable, Safe, Faster than others, nice Panel

I confirm it. I'm very satisfied with this hosting. I've been using it for three months and during this short time I can't say anything bad about OG-servers.net

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is this hosting being advertised as located in Lille while infact the server(s) from OG-servers is/are hosted by OVH in Roubaix. (I'm even guessing it's just 1 dedicated machine hosting all these servers)

I'm sorry but you shouldn't falsely advertise and you also shouldn't try to hide the fact that you are running on the B-grade network that OVH offers with overloaded routers and many more of these kind of weird issues. Then again, OVH is a budget host.

They just giving host by buying cheap vps. My friend bought his server and it crashes everytime they reach 20+ players. They have user friendly control panel but you are not going far without providing good servers. Still if you are not expecting much players, then its good start for you.

They just giving host by buying cheap vps. My friend bought his server and it crashes everytime they reach 20+ players. They have user friendly control panel but you are not going far without providing good servers. Still if you are not expecting much players, then its good start for you.

They use dedicated servers and I never saw anyone saying something bad from them so it's your fault or something is not working correctly NOW.

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to provide some return on the comments received here:

We host our game servers on dedicated servers only. The fact that the server crashes might be due to faulty resources or issues with the server application itself (which can be remedied in some cases, please contact us directly by email to report issues). Regarding the player count, hundreds of players are online throughout the day, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Why is this hosting being advertised as located in Lille while infact the server(s) from OG-servers is/are hosted by OVH in Roubaix. (I'm even guessing it's just 1 dedicated machine hosting all these servers)

I'm sorry but you shouldn't falsely advertise and you also shouldn't try to hide the fact that you are running on the B-grade network that OVH offers with overloaded routers and many more of these kind of weird issues. Then again, OVH is a budget host.

In fact Roubaix is only few kilometers from Lille. Roubaix is not a very well known place, so we decided to pick a location name which is more recognizable.

We aren't hiding the fact of which server providers we are running with. In fact we are very satisfied with their performance. If you observe any issues during your gameplay, please do notify us via email. We are keeping a very close eye on our infrastructure, and we don't detect any issues beyond minor events that may occur on specific occasions.

Nice to see some positive feedback here, guys! :)

We are currently working on some fancy new features for our web page. Will post here again when they are ready.

OG Guys pls enable sms or Onebip function more people will buy im sure!(me too)i don't believe in paypal and that so much

Nice to see some positive feedback here, guys! :)

We are currently working on some fancy new features for our web page. Will post here again when they are ready.

OG Guys pls enable sms or Onebip function more people will buy im sure!(me too)i don't believe in paypal and that so much

It's not easy for Pay per Call or SMS, because we would need to engage with operators directly in each and every country that our customers are from, and today we are serving a global customer base.

We are not aware of any pan-European or global providers, but if we find one, we will investigate the possibility.

In other news, here's our facebook page! Please like! :)

http://www.facebook.com/prezes.dyrektor.9

• 3 weeks later...

You can configure the FastDL service yourself without too much hassle. To do that you can either buy a webhosting fastdl account from us (it costs 0.75 Euro monthly), or use any third-party web host of your choice.

If you want to back up your server, you can do that by compressing your server folder using our GameCP panel, then downloading the archive.

Lastly, yes, you can change the amount of slots or other server specifics later on.

You can configure the FastDL service yourself without too much hassle. To do that you can either buy a webhosting fastdl account from us (it costs 0.75 Euro monthly), or use any third-party web host of your choice.

If you want to back up your server, you can do that by compressing your server folder using our GameCP panel, then downloading the archive.

Lastly, yes, you can change the amount of slots or other server specifics later on.

Sounds Good 8)

Can u give me the month price for :

Server Name WithOut Credit og-servers

20 Slot

Fast Download

Wait the reply and buy.

4.25 Euro (or $5,80) monthly. If you want, we can set up a free 2-day trial server for you, which you can either upgrade to a regular server by making a payment, or resign from it. To do that, place an order and put an URL to this post in order comments in the order form and we will set it up right away.

You can order the server here: http://www.og-servers.net/index.php?site=order

(note: you can also calculate the price for your chosen server anytime here: http://www.og-servers.net/index.php?site=calc)

In case you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by email, msn or IRC:

http://www.og-servers.net/index.php?site=contact