GTAWO Screenshots REALEASED!

• 1 month later...

so, this would not be connecting the two worlds like MC? the vid was tight as shit, cant wait. im sure there are alot of cool stunts to be done on bikes there, but at the same time, i think there may not be as many bike stunts, since gta3 only had cars. geeex im lookin so forward to it.|

i just saw the vid, and it will really great to ply on gta3 maps :c), the sad thing for me its that they want to use gtat.. and if it sux, so theyre mod will be screwed :\, mta run quiet well, why they choose gtat since nothing proof that it will run like mta or better ???, wait and see, but its an sad news :\

Cant wait to see how this all works out. reading gtat's feature list 90+ players i take it has a better netcode than mta. i allways liked gtat only thing i did not like is the ingame lagg you get hopefully thats fixed next version. something i realy liked about gtat is the inside the client server list i hate ASE just shows me how lazy some devs get hehe i think theres a 50/50 chance of gtat being better than mta never know. im realy looking forwards for gtawo its a shame mta wont support it. but even if gtat still has that lagg im going to perfer it over mta because of gtatwo its something new to me im realy sick of the vc world i know it from end to end its a boring map. well lets see how it turns out cant wait Good Luck gtawo!

Yeah im lazy ill admit it :P but still would not of killed you guys to put toghether a 30minute code so not all would have to use ASE maybe a button that would expand the size of the client and show a servers list? not all like having to load ASE and waiting 5minutes untill it fully loads when you have over 20games that ASE detects :wink:

What would you rather have?:

A mod that has a built-in server list but 1 servers and almost always 0 players,

or ...

A mod with hundreds of players and hundreds of servers on a much better server browser then something we can make in-client?

Personally, I will take the more players / more servers.

I completed about 60% of a Listing Server and In-Client Support, but it was discontinued to try to put my efforts elsewhere. Personally, I agreed with the decision and I think that the majority of those here would agree.

Cant wait to see how this all works out. reading gtat's feature list 90+ players i take it has a better netcode than mta. i allways liked gtat only thing i did not like is the ingame lagg you get hopefully thats fixed next version. something i realy liked about gtat is the inside the client server list i hate ASE just shows me how lazy some devs get hehe i think theres a 50/50 chance of gtat being better than mta never know. im realy looking forwards for gtawo its a shame mta wont support it. but even if gtat still has that lagg im going to perfer it over mta because of gtatwo its something new to me im realy sick of the vc world i know it from end to end its a boring map. well lets see how it turns out cant wait Good Luck gtawo!

Basically, GTA:WO is just VC and GTA3 combined so if you've played GTA3 theres nothing new (I think)! :D