The White Rabbit

Confalx

Question

• Answers 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Humm, in that sound from The Party Rabbit vid the woman says "two, three, three", "world"(?), in 3rd sec the woman is saying something by "police radio" (my poor english ftw) and in ~10sec the man says "Oh no". In the end are some LOLs(?) :P.

Maybe we can expect a voice chat in upcoming version of MTA:SA :P?

AFAIK Gordon Freeman was dumb, we've got "The Party Rabbit" vid which sounds a bit like a mic check (duno if it's used in other countries, but here a lot od people are checking mics with words "one, two, one, two, three"), we've got a spectrum analyzers pic and IIRC the MTA team wanted to add a voice chat to MTA:SA a while ago.

Im interpreting it in that way (the optimistic one) and im probably wrong. The seccond option is a big joke and 3rd: MTA:IV?

What do you think the rabbit symbolizes?

I know white rabbit only from the Matrix movie and Neo had to follow him and then he met Trinity etc. You can find some info on the wiki (try white rabbit). I think that we should find answer ourselves or use gaven hints. In this "game" rabbit may symbolizing hints.

Anyway, this game is funny until it's not a joke :).

Edit: Me and Towncivilan found that the woman says "Car 13, we got a Miss. Cortez, asked for you especially" (from the GTA: Vice City mission "Cabmaggedon").

Edit: Me and Towncivilan found that the woman says "Car 13, we got a Miss. Cortez, asked for you especially" (from the GTA: Vice City mission "Cabmaggedon").

This audio snippet can be heard in its original form in \audio\tax3_1.wav of the GTA:VC directory.

I don't see or hear anything else decipherable in "The Party Rabbit". Anybody else have ideas?

Looking at history of TheWhiteRabbit wiki page, the "B64" indicator wasn't always there. If you look at the three March 25 revisions, it changes from "B" to "B6" to "B64" between the three. It was "B6X" on March 25 22:37 and you can see the "4" one line below that under the X. March 25 22:46 revision has "B64" and if you highlight the bunny then you can see an extra character on the right side (presumably where the "4" was shifted). A "W" took the "4"'s place. Everything else seems to be identical across the revisions, however, so there isn't much useful information there.

An interesting change between March 25 and March 28 is "WMMMMW" replaced with "KYEFAG" and on March 29 the change was reverted.

There seems to be nothing hidden in the source of TheWhiteRabbit.

I think we haven't got all the info out of the paste bin text.

this is completely out of my depth, but a lot of the sounds im getting from the image sound quite a lot like the sounds used on the party rabbit video

perhaps someone who knows what they are doing could give it a go :P

What have you been using to get sound out of the picture?

An interesting change between March 25 and March 28 is "WMMMMW" replaced with "KYEFAG" and on March 29 the change was reverted.

There seems to be nothing hidden in the source of TheWhiteRabbit.

"KYEFAG"? Maybe its related to kyeman from SAMP :P? And "The competition is over" could be related to SAMP too.

Edit: ohh, that ":O" was a censor!

This audio snippet can be heard in its original form in \audio\tax3_1.wav of the GTA:VC directory.

I don't see or hear anything else decipherable in "The Party Rabbit". Anybody else have ideas?

so just to clarify, this is the sound you were able to extract from the bmp image, or the chat from the video?

so just to clarify, this is the sound you were able to extract from the bmp image, or the chat from the video?

This voice is hidden in The Party Rabbit video. If you want I can upload reversed and a bit edited version of it somewhere.

OMG i found that page on the wiki few days after it was post, but i didn't found all that.

I have followed the process and i'm sure the dmp file is an image containing text (it's called Steganography). Just need to find the password, it might be KYEFAG or maybe Cabmageddon or maybe the pass is still in the sql query where we found the megaupload link :D

Thanks for this amazing game or whatever you call it :D

Edit: i also noticed that the header of the dmp file is BMW6 and this means it's a BMP.

I'm searching for a Steganography tool, but if you don't know it : you need the original image to extract the hidden text in the image we have).

Good luck for all :lol:

Edited by Guest

Using this: http://www.elisanet.fi/victorx/BitmapPlayer.htm

with Inverse fourie with block size at 512, range 60 dB, sampling 44100 and transpose 0 Hz, I managed to get an audio track like this from the picture in megaupload:

http://awwu.sparksptpm.co.uk/Stuff/picturesound.wav

which sounds like this without the background fuzz:

http://awwu.sparksptpm.co.uk/Stuff/picturesound_clear.wav

Does it make any sense, or is it just random luck? Help would be nice. =D

Also, there's obviously a still shot of an MTA:SA game in the video, which is attached.

I've seen some "RIFK" stuff there, and remembered there was a related screenshot, but I can't find it anywhere because of the new website - there were some older screenshots

The image is using two color channels, one red and one green. The red one is slightly different from the green one.

I modified a few things and made 3 images, one that uses the red channel, one that uses the green channel and another one that uses the red channel and the image from the green channel on the blue channel. The last image is able to be transformed into a stereo sound file, but it doesn't make much difference. I also transformed them into sound files using Bitmaps & Waves with the following configurations: Block size 512, Range 60, Sampling 44100 and Transpose 0. The single channel audio files has less noise

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56DABTYD

OMG i found that page on the wiki few days after it was post, but i didn't found all that.

I have followed the process and i'm sure the dmp file is an image containing text (it's called Steganography). Just need to find the password, it might be :o or maybe Cabmageddon or maybe the pass is still in the sql query where we found the megaupload link :D

Thanks for this amazing game or whatever you call it :D

Edit: i also noticed that the header of the dmp file is BMW6 and this means it's a BMP.

I'm searching for a Steganography tool, but if you don't know it : you need the original image to extract the hidden text in the image we have).

Good luck for all :lol:

Maybe it is possible that this picture contains, text with help from steganography, but that the password is inside the sound, so maybe the password is: "you keep us alive always"