[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0 beta #1-#3.

Mate_

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I noticed some servers have edited their skins, not skins that can be normally found in GTA SA.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

Yeah Me too, I want to know how to edit the skins lol

I hope we will find answer :D

Babane42 meant that players in Basemode can force vote by simply writing for example:

/vote arena 22 24 <-- Can only choose one of them and no cancels.

/vote base 99 99 <-- Forced to choose Base 99

While voting this way, there's no "Don't want to choose either of them" option, they have to choose Arena 22 or Arena 24 by force, that's it!

This can also be done without needing to be admin or anyhow.

Rhbk, can you put "Don't want to choose either of them" option in this kind of voting or remove it please?

@Babane42: Hey Jerry, why not change your nick to Jerry instead? Anyway, I've helped you to understand the words you said for now. :)

==Beta#3=================================================

Screenshots:

mtascreen20100722014204.th.pngmtascreen20100722014202.th.pngmtascreen20100722014201.th.pngmtascreen20100722014157.th.png

mtascreen20100722014133.th.pngmtascreen20100628153017.th.pngmtascreen20100618012318.th.pngmtascreen20100618012137.th.png

Change Log:

- [new] game intro

- [fix] bug allowing starting maps without admin rights

- [update] new style team selector

- [new] /car command to spawn car in looby

- [new] weapons drop system

- [new] new optimized hud

- [bug] team selector was showing once again after click the enter button if the intro has been whole watched

- [bug] after the end of spectating the top part of hud isn't hidding

- [bug] hud doesn't create when you join during round to server

- [fix] data from final results borad is not current( mainly score )

- [update] new vehicle selector

- [new] expanded configuration system

- [update] new weapon selector

- [new] final results borad

- [fix] fix last selected weapons

- [fix] blocked the possibility voting for this same map many times in one vote.

Important: the Configuration panel is on "F1" button.

Download:

BaseMode

Maps( arenas and bases)

injury script (Shows source injuries)

Rhbk plz help me i put basemode beta 3 in resources folder everytime i start it in server keeps saying ur gamemode has been modfied help me plz what am i doing wrong in console says file cfg/cw.xml is the one for this prob but i didn't touch it plz help me :(

btw beta 2 works fine so plz help me :(

If you have basemode installed at folder, remove this folder and install at zip( dont unpack this ). But previously stop server, if this didnt help I'll prepare new fixed version.

What's the reason for not unzipping the resource? As you asked, you can't write to files (save configurations) which are zipped.

Hey Rhbk! Nice work again!

Keep going for the next beta or release.

One thing, not allowing to unzip files is not really a good idea, because of the inability to save configurations, as 50p said.

So here's my important question, was it possible to edit files now?

If yes, I was also planning to put my HUD (Alternate HUD)to the Basemode. But I need a function which hides / shows HUD during an event like spectating or select team. I will be making a Basemode only version which places on the bottom (just near the info bar), and only health is visible. (not really different, just change position, no armor bar, and no GTA time. And maybe changing the position which shows kills & deaths.

Rhbk, can you tell me a function in your script which shows / hides the HUD?

If no, well next time make a bit "open source" so people can edit the way they like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi all BASEMODE 3 it fear, different time out and it does a fine copy of the aad "[M2S]moe" which in turn is less bugged and more fun

ps"base mode 2 is better "

"hi all BASEMODE 3 it i am noob, different time i was an idiot but now im fine and just a noob just like [M2S]moe, which in turn is more of an idiot but its all fun