help to log into admin panel

tootao

Question

10 answers to this question

I have a similar Problem. I can log in normally, do anything like changemode or map, but pressing "p" does not open any admin panel. If I copy this account.xml to my local computer and log in there with exactly the same account, I do have this admin panel. How can I fix that?

It would be more important to get that work on my root, because every five minutes there comes at least one cheater I would love to kick, but I cant.....isnt there any console-command to kick those players?

hey there, to be able to do admin stuff you need to modify the access control list (acl). open the acl.xml file in \MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch and look for a group called "Admin". it should look similar to this:

just add a line with the following content within the group:

of course, replace yourAccountNameHere with your account name

for the other problem, please ensure that admin resource is actually started. try "start admin"

Mh, it would be better if I could delete just those cheater-times. For example at one race there are some people with good 3.58 and close to that. I don´t want to delete them and their good times. I would love to delete just those 12 seconds any guy has made.....impossible 12 seconds for sure. Even if you fly as fast as you can. How the hell do they do something like that? :)

edit with a better question: WHY do they do that? :D

ccw has already implemented this.

http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto ... tail?r=470

If you are familiar with Subversion you can download the update, or just wait until the next resources package is available. (though I have a sneaking suspicion 1.0.1 is just about to be released, so it'll be available in the installer for that.)

The command deletes the first record in the list on the currently loaded map, as cheaters usually go for that no.1 spot.