Camera Mouse Freezing

umairs

Question

Hi,

I don't know what is wrong.. but the mouse is not working when i'm connected to server.. It was working fine 2 days ago.. but now the CAMERA is not working.. I don't know what is wrong.. it does "PUNCH" thru left click, change weapons thru Roller.. but the camera is not moving :(

Please do let me know if anyone ever face with that issue and got a solution :(

6 answers to this question

I have the exactly same problem. And your solution didn't help.

Its odd, because sometimes my camera mouse doesn't freeze and sometimes it DOES freeze.Only after the fourth/fifth restart of MTA my camera mouse is usually working. And this is VERY annoying. I don't want to restart MTA five/four times to play.

(I don't have a mouse, I have a touchpad of my notebook).

(Shouldn' this post be in the support section?)

alt+tabbing out and back ingame usually solves this problem

I can't alt tab because whenever I come back to the game from the desktop, my whole PC freezes, so I have to kill the GTA SA process.

But thanks for the good advice. Iam sure many other people will be helped with this.

(Windows Vista 32-bit related`?)

EDIT: I read the solution in the faq of the mta wiki, but it also didn't help. The controls were already set to mouse + keyboard. And after I push the windows key, my computer always hangs. After 1-2 minutes Iam in the desktop, but if I switch back to MTA, a message appears with "Can't get the viewsize" and after this another message appears:

http://ultraupload.de/image/696/43a5.html

I read the solution in the faq of the mta wiki, but it also didn't help. The controls were already set to mouse + keyboard. And after I push the windows key, my computer always hangs. After 1-2 minutes Iam in the desktop, but if I switch back to MTA, a message appears with "Can't get the viewsize" and after this another message appears:

http://ultraupload.de/image/696/43a5.html

Have you tried updating your DirectX to the latest version?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2DA43D38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en

Gettin the latest drivers for your graphic card might also be worth of trying.

Have you tried updating your DirectX to the latest version?

Gettin the latest drivers for your graphic card might also be worth of trying.

Sorry but I have to dissapoint you.

I updated directx yesterday and the graphic drivers are the latest you can get (nVidia 8600M GS with 186.81. The drivers are by nvidia and not by the notebook producer (HP), because the drivers by HP are VERY old and the PC even hangs longer with them.)