[REQ] Pool Table// Multiplayer

lollipopzVG

Well watchin the possibilities of MTa 1.0 i was wondering me if is possible to allow the Single player Pool table in the MTA, and make it Multiplayer, this can be considered like a Request becouse im not scripter., but ima proud player of ValhallaGaming Member, and ill be very happy (and im not the only one) if we can have for our server a feature like that,What do you think about?

I think gonna be epic if we can bet our Ig moneys in Pool tournaments ..eh?

bILLAR3.png

BILLAR2.png

BILLAR.png

I have no moneyz to hire a scripter,im a poor spanish guy :( , but i hope someone want do that only for the love to the RP servers..

LONG LIFE TO MTA !!

If robhol made a spinning roulette which actually worked too (iirc), then this shouldn't be that hard either. So it's not extremely hard to script.

lollipopzVG, I somehow have the idea that if someone coded this, he wouldn't make it public but instead would put it on his own server.

If robhol made a spinning roulette which actually worked too (iirc), then this shouldn't be that hard either. So it's not extremely hard to script.

lollipopzVG, I somehow have the idea that if someone coded this, he wouldn't make it public but instead would put it on his own server.

I didn't.

Nub.

:mrgreen:

*runs*

On a more serious note, this does look very difficult to script - there's a lot of quite complex calculations involved, for one thing, and hooking up input and animations properly could also be quite a challenge. All in all I'd say it's not really worth the effort.

You didn't get it working or you didn't work on it?

I somehow remember you DID work on it and even provided some screens. but that was long ago, maybe it was someone else.

Also, complex calculations are only one function. If that complex function is done, everything else is not that hard.