[Gamemode/Map] Teamwork at Sea !

DarkLink

Hello guys, I am spending some time making some teamwork maps, I want to revive those kind of maps from mta race..

Along time ago since last teamwork map I see..

So here is mine, starting at Sea . Will do more for air, land, airport, rooftops.. and much more ;D

If someone wants to join me editing maps and such, just reply here.

I did like to read some comments also, good or bad :)

SeaTeamwork v1.0 :

Thanks for reviving those days :D they were a lot of fun. What would be great if this was indeed 'team' work, meaning if you manage to finish the course you and your mate win too. People tend to think Race is just race and DD, but there's much more to it, from the top of my head I can remember these types of modes:

Team Work, Cops n Robbers, King of the Hill, Freeroam/Stunt, Lap Races, Fastest Way (1 checkpoint, find your own way to it), Assault Race (where a few players are in hunters, hydras, dumpers or other any large vehicles and prevent the others from finishing the race), Assault DD (same as Assault Race, usually involves kamikaze planes), then there's this category of DD, I don't know what to call it, but basically it's an obstacle race that involves a lot of skills and at the and there's usually a hunter pickup, so the first one to get there gets to kill the others (think of it like Wankenstein DD where you have to get the RC Baron, only on a larger scale).

There's probably a lot more but that's all I can remember now. Oh and I've seen maps involving maths xD (few examples of map names "1+1", "534-234", "1*0"), the point here is that you get to a part where you have to decide which way to take, there's 2 or more 'numbered' gates, choose the wrong one and you die, you gotta go through the one that is the answer to the maps name (e.g "2", "300", "0"). Can get frustrating if you forget the name of the map.

Ahahah ye ! Very frustrating ! xD

Thanks for ur post dude ! btw I am doing an server just for race with some kind of those mode, I already post an topic at race if someone really wanted to join me :)

What would be great if this was indeed 'team' work, meaning if you manage to finish the course you and your mate win too

About this I tryed to make it possible, but I think its not possible via script..

Need some good scripter to tell me about this :)

I am now making more teamwork maps :)

But with ur ideas will start doing some math maps (yes they should be really nice^^), fastest ways maps, and will try assault races/DDs ^^

Thanks again to your post, its ideas like urs that I want ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
where the hell is this a gamemode? its a race map... and with gluing its not even funny, challenging or interesting.

Dont u like? then go away..

Why did u even post?

Fackin faag! This type of gamemodes were really requested from all mta players at 2007.

Kinda old school u know?

If u dont like, dont post.

Have a nice day.