i love you guys!!

Guest Blappa

Thanks so much for making a working multiplayer mod. Normally yall were known as the ghetto form of multiplayer grant thief auto but now yall are #1. When i would go to the ASE for GTA3 there would only be like 3 servers and 2 of them wouldnt work heh. When you would find one that worked there would be 100 clones everwhere. Almost no way to communicate (well you could alt+tab out), teleporting cars, and about a million of those 100xx errors.

Now this mod runs smooth even in 32 player games (and im on dial up heh). The ingame chat is far superior now. There are cars everywhere of many varieties and they respawn if worse comes to worse which i love because i hate being forced to drive diablo's, mafia's, or racing to get that one banshee first.

The list of servers is so huge now. I guess when the game works for more than 2 people (asuming they dont get errors that freeze the game in 2 seconds) there will be alot more traffic. No more being forced to join the very few servers thats running who arent even US servers :). Its like the old saying. "If you build it. They shall come" well you built the most user friendly and lag/skip free multiplayer mod and the people are coming.

I almost never post on any forums but i visit them alot. I wanted to take this one opportunity to say thank you and to keep up the good work. You went from rags to riches. From worst to best. From last to far pass the rest. Moving on up like the Jeffersons. good job ^_^

Edit: btw i keep freezing when i go to the help center (pink arrow) i went on it with a motor cycle instead of on foot and it worked so i guess no harm done since i only need to use the center once but still i hope noone else has this problem.