Corrupted map test??

reverting to an earlier version only fixes the "could not save map" bug ... but not this one.

i changed back from r1305 to r1297, and still got the same error message when i tried to go into testing mode, then i changed to r1261 .. same thing.

i guess it's not a problem with the client, but with the latest resources packages r271 and r273, im not sure but shouldn't there be an "editor_test" folder in the packages...cause there is none!?

I attempted to fix it, no results, I looked at the code I don't understand what's wrong with it. And in fact, you can download any resources you want, the older too, just search "All Downloads" with the search engine: http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto ... nloadCount

EDIT: When I tried to save a map with that damn bugged editor it deleted one of my best map... Really, like, damnit.. :(

I really hope it's gonna be fixed soon..

There's an "editor_test" resource uploaded on SVN just 3 hours ago.

You can wait a while for the resources to get packed again. Should be sometime soon.

OR

You can download an SVN client (like TortoiseSVN) to be able to download updates at any time. Also, you won't need to rely on that ZIP file with patched files anymore, as you can apply patches like provided in the ".patch" file in the first post right away. An advantage is that it's usually compatible with more than 1 version. As I doubt the patched files in the first post will work with the latest version of the editor.