Im sorry but...

gta3Mta would never be a success!

As much as you people out there want it to be it wont.

The whole concept is a good idea but the progress and work on the program is way to slow. Shuttle computer blew up ? Yeah right, youst let us know the trouth, you are stuck in the programing.

blah blah blah im an idiot blah blah blah...

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

can you do better? We could have worked on the mod for months in secret and got a beta out in a few months, maybe it would have been for VC then.

We are volounteers and during the day we have to go to school or to work, we can't spend 8 hours a day working on it!

Do you even know what a shuttle pc is? you can't go in a store and walk out with one just like that, spare parts aren't available in every store, they need to be ordered, and without the lead programmer, the development drops to almost 0

Just wait and c you non beleiver. At least it works, just look at the Alpha, o wait, you don't beleive it does wright? I suggest: donwload it and test it

gta3Mta would never be a success!

As much as you people out there want it to be it wont.

The whole concept is a good idea but the progress and work on the program is way to slow. Shuttle computer blew up ? Yeah right, youst let us know the trouth, you are stuck in the programing.

I thought like you at first but I have seen enough evidence that this will work for me to have faith in its completion. (Look at the screen shots on the first page)

Just delete this thread, Blokker. We really do not need such pessimists. By posting such messages, more People will stop believing in the mod, and then I'm afraid the Developers WILL stop, which would make us very sad indeed. We need to keep the spirit alive (even though it is hard when hardly any progress has been made for a while) We are here to keep everyone excited about it, not to put them down.

haha golden is a loser... many ppl play .2, even though i cant get it to work smoothly(mayb cuz XP), but .3 seems like its gonna be alot more stabler. a working .2? and u say it aint gonna make an impact? 1.0 will be one the biggest downloads of the internet when its done...

i still cant wait till .3 :)

• MTA Team
Just delete this thread, Blokker. We really do not need such pessimists. By posting such messages, more People will stop believing in the mod, and then I'm afraid the Developers WILL stop, which would make us very sad indeed. We need to keep the spirit alive (even though it is hard when hardly any progress has been made for a while) We are here to keep everyone excited about it, not to put them down.

everybody has the right to say what he wants

I think blokker_1999 is right, if g0lden wants to say this we should not forbid him to do that. If he believes what he is saying is true, we can't forbid him to believe that. What we can due is write down why we think mta will be so great.

I think mta will be so great because even before I had the game I thought it was a pitty multiplayer was left out, and when I got it I thought that even more. Single player is a lot of fun, but imagine what it'll be like to have to cheetah's (that's what that type of really fast cars are called aren't they? I do play but I don't look at the car names. :oops:) crashing in to eachother, and then two guys get out and start running around eachother while shooting with uzi's, then suddenly one is run over by a flatbed and the other gets shot by someone on the back with a m16. Then the truck drives away fast but there come a few other cheetah's which stop the flatbed and start shooting at it untill it explodes and all cars explode also. Won't that be a lot of fun? And that it's possible has already been proven by .02, .03 will really prove that there is good progress and that these guys will be able to produce a stable multiplayer mod.

Wezz6400 out. :)

Just for the notice, yesterday I played gta3 over the internet onfoot and in a car with 5 other players with no lag.

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib/ikonboard.c ... 89791;st=0

I have a server it has 1 player on it (wich is active) so you can test it.

This is no spam. I only want to show you that somebody also made it, with a much easer method, with ASE, no previous car, onfoot, no lag, just enter IP and off you go, no alt+f12, more player support, linux server and more.

Yes I have that GoE mod, and it does lag, and I play over LAN. I do think it is better than gta3mta at the moment, however there does not seem to be any continuation of it, and the forum there is dead as a doornail. If you know it is in fact still under construction/improvements being made, then PM me with details so I can see for myself.

Oh, and if it is in fact still being improved upon, gta3mta better get a move on! Hehehe. I love when there's competition, more chance of stuff coming out quicker I reckon.

You guys are doing a great job though. I know I wouldn't have a chance in hell to make something anywhere near this cool :)

Wezz6400 u got some kind of imagination and hope.......but hey I also would like to see that happen. C'mon look at internet play as of now. It's all good with CS and all and the countless other FPS'es out there oh and the massively developed MMORPG's too. But IMHO i don't like to play those games. They are fun yes but I LOVE GTA3(this is the only time anyone here's (or see's) me saying that 'L' word). Call me crazy but all I do in GTA3 Vice City (PS2) is drive, drive,drive.....heck I'm only 50% done(and I bought the game when it firts came out.) I love the bike handling physics so much thats all I do.

But getting to the real point, I like the way that GTA's gameplay....plays. I always imagine that instead of NPC walking by you, it'll be real peeps controlling them. The cities are massive enough to have multiplayer mahem wether on foot, car, boat , bikes, helicopters, planes...the whole experience is some times surrealistic. Now with the MTA mod community happening......this can become the greatest mod ever....surpassing CS and its bulls@%! of late......by the time this gets to a fully playable (almost seprable game) it will be a true experience.....one that many other developers will try to imitate and gangs of people tryin to jump on the boat. As long as u guys lead the way there will be multiplayer Grand Theft Autoing in the future. Of course the big "R" will pretty soon have there hands on this too.

Well I said....too much.....keep on trekking on the frontier......

ps will users be able to use the dodo?...how awesome that would be....

hehe your not richt i must see you make a mod :x

i have seen mods and more mods but this is the best he gets a A+ :D

i downt no what you are thinking but all the ppl hoped for multiplayer in gta3 but comed out whitoud multiplayer so there are a lot ppl hapy whit this mod and me to :D

good job :D:D:D

Sorry about my English :(