Ingame Community Login Prob

Hey, I have a slight problem of not being able to use community login inside the client. It always says ''Your computer is already in use'' or something like that. I can't find anything about that subject and I don't also know with what could the computer be used. I tried turning all other programs off but still same thing. Help?

Hey, I have a slight problem of not being able to use community login inside the client. It always says ''Your computer is already in use'' or something like that. I can't find anything about that subject and I don't also know with what could the computer be used. I tried turning all other programs off but still same thing. Help?

I thought, correct me if wrong, that the community account thing with serial has left mtasa long time ago.

I thought, correct me if wrong, that the community account thing with serial has left mtasa long time ago.

You're correct, it did leave.

But then it came back, in 1.0.

To the thread starter: if this is DP2, you got an old version (use DP2.3), if not, you're already registered. Use that account.

then the server has a password.. This has totaly nothing to do with community

Wrong. IF you don't know what you're talking about, please shut up.

Copkilla:

Are you SURE you have DP2.3? What does the text in the lower-right corner of the main menu say? You wouldn't get this error at all in DP2.3, which means you either have a nightly version, or an older version...

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem as Copkilla here. The problem appeared when I updated my nightly. Can't remember from which revision to which but recently. Just tried the latest build (r647) and at least that didn't solve the issue.