Nightly build don't work.

Hey, everytime i start the nightly build of MTA there will be a error: "De toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat libcurl.dll niet kan worden gevonden. Het opnieuw installeren van deze toepassing kan dit probleem oplossen."

I don't know what to do with this error, but i cant start mta, and i have installed everything..

How about you go here, and read everything again with care:

http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto/wiki/NightlyBuilds

Especially concentrate on the Download the run dependencies -part.

Hey, everytime i start the nightly build of MTA there will be a error: "De toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat libcurl.dll niet kan worden gevonden. Het opnieuw installeren van deze toepassing kan dit probleem oplossen."

I don't know what to do with this error, but i cant start mta, and i have installed everything..

I get another error too when I read your thread, it says " We do not understand German! ".

How about you go here, and read everything again with care:

http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto/wiki/NightlyBuilds

Especially concentrate on the Download the run dependencies -part.

Already downloaded and installed. But it don't works.

I get another error too when I read your thread, it says " We do not understand German! ".

Hé! It isn't German! Its dutch xD

But there will be an error with that libcurl.dll is not found.

• MTA Team

You probably installed the data files wrong then. Check your MTA San Andreas\MTA directory. There should be a libcurl.dll in there, if there isn't, read again my first sentence and then reinstall data files.

Turns out that's Dutch. Language much? :lol:

• MTA Team
Ok, and where can I find the resources: editor, joinquit and parachute?

I already have download the need resources but I cant find joinquit, editor and parachute.

You either should have all the needed resources, or none at all.

I've got a suggestion for you - totally uninstall MTASA which you've got installed at the moment (possibly backup first any files which might be some use to you, like custom resources, screenshots etc.), then install the nightly as said here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 43#p289710 . There is no need for installing dp2 as a base for it.

Ah, thanks, now everything works, but can I also use some functions of the map editor and save them and use them in DP2.X ?

Or are there some functions what you can do in the editor (like placing cars with a upgrade or something) and use in DP2.X ?

Thx

Some aspects of .map has changed since DP2. However, I'd say that most of 1.0 saved maps should work in DP2.x (though obviously the editor itself wont work in dp2)