New Forum

Blokker_1999

what, you dont like blue? you a satan worshiper and only like black??? its called keeping the flow for the site... if we had it about 50 different colors it would look like shit. lol, yeah its alittle blue, but i like it.

Hmm, finally decided to sign up on here (out of my lazy spell). Theme is good overall. A couple suggestions tho, lose the screenshot background, imo it looks unprofessional, use a solid color background or a simple pattern. The other thing is limit the size of the avatars to something like 100x100 pixels, it makes the forum format look wack.

GJ tho on the new forum, as well as the new site/mod. alpha 0.3 looks promising cant wait :D

mousepad - =P (nuff said)

I only found out about these forums like 5 minutes ago.

the fruit instead of stars looks cheesy btw =) - the white box where the rankings go doesnt look too good.

the rest is very nice.

hmm - wouldnt mind moderating forum if that isnt a hassle =)

great layout btw

also, is there a place to submit the screens as a file like on modstack?

• MTA Team
Hmm, finally decided to sign up on here (out of my lazy spell). Theme is good overall. A couple suggestions tho, lose the screenshot background, imo it looks unprofessional, use a solid color background or a simple pattern. The other thing is limit the size of the avatars to something like 100x100 pixels, it makes the forum format look wack.

GJ tho on the new forum, as well as the new site/mod. alpha 0.3 looks promising cant wait :D

avatars should be limited to 80by80@6KB so i don't know how it is possible to place bigger one's :?