problem database

Guest gokujems

hi everybody

excuse me if i don't speak very well english, i'm french.

so, i'va got a problem with my server because whan i start it, it say i can go on but it doesn't load, see it by yourself:

===========================================================

= Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas Deathmatch v1.0-dp2 =

= Server name : Default Server

= Server IP address : 127.0.0.1

= Server port : 22005

=

= Log file : ../mods/deathmatch/logs/server.log

= Maximum players : 32

= MTU packet size : 1264

[23:34:19] Could not parse 'settings.xml' file (). Starting with an empty settings registry.

[23:34:22] Resources: 100 loaded, 0 failed

[23:34:22] Starting resources............

[23:34:22] ERROR: Could not open SQLite3 database! (unable to open database file)

[23:34:23] Server password set to '***'

[23:34:23] Server started and is ready to accept connections!

Can someone help me pleas?

looking at that you have added an ip address to the mtaserv.conf (). You can leave this blank.

I guess that you are running the server on your local computer, use quick connect and type "localhost" (without quotes) into the "host:" box, your port (22005) in the box to the right of the one that says host: and then your server password in the "pass:" box.

Thanx for your answer.

So, it work nice in the computer which have the server but on my second computer, i can't connect, why? I've put localhost 22005 and my pass but it always say : Connection timeout. Why?

If the second computer is on the same network as the first computer you will need to connect to the server using a LAN ip, which may look something like this: "192.168.0.*" Connect to your router (see an online manual for your router) and find out LAN ip the computer you are using as a server has been designated, then type that into the "Host:" box.

sorry but it doesn't work. i tried to make a local server and a public server but i can't make one. I wanna know if the problem come from me ( i think that's it ) and what must i do for create a server ( i think a public could be better ) because i don't find how i can create a public server with pass. i wanna know also what url must i tape into httpdownload. i think it's http://127.0.0.1:22005/resourcebrowser/ . thanks