Sych some functions:

Gobe

Hello,

First of, I think syching this function would be awesome: with it you can attach an object to a part of the player's bone, for example, the hand. This is a .scm function.

070A: AS_actor 6@ attach_to_object 8@ offset 0.0 0.1 -0.02 on_bone 6 16 perform_animation "NULL" IFP_file "NULL" time -1  

Also these would be good: this allows you to create/attach to player particles like fire, insects etc.

064B: 3@ = create_particle "FIRE" at 2222.676 -1258.893 23.50549 type 1 

0669: 13@ = attach_particle "EXHALE" to_actor 6@ with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 flag 1 

I hope you'll think about these as I think include these functions would be very nice.

Oh lol what a coincidence (xD), so we can already attach objects to player's bone?

Actually we can't yet, only to player. In DP3 it will be able to get bones positions, I don't know what about attaching. Maybe you'll need to make function yourself that would put object to player's bone position every frame.

I also though about this function (I think that's it in .scm language): This allows you to open/close the trunk/door of your car, I didn't find it in the list of the functions for MTA.

0657: car 0@ open_componentA 1 

0657: car 0@ close_componentA 1