Seeking for svg vector artist (inkscape)

Hey guys,

not sure if that's the wrong board - but as it's for a mta gamemode I am developing, here comes my question:

Is anybody of you skilled in usage of inkscape and likes to help out the GTA:T-MTA project with some .svg graphics?

The gamemode is currently 12000 lines of code big, and will (when alpha+beta are over) be a very big freeroam mode with rpg elements, character creation, talents, factions, gangs, cops-faction, properties and bases. It has an actionbar, which (will be) configureable easily, so you can put on your hotkeys the skills/actions/weapons, you need. It is fully connected to a sql database + homepage. Since I own a dedicated server, the server is and will be 24/7 + 1GBit-Connection.

It also features (already) a pretty neat stunt mode, with additional drift-stunts and power ups.

247153a07822db5801d2dea53794a748.jpg f4ab67dc16583a2630d27efebc6dfb3b.jpg b91146b383e23bcde23e1920d5ac8a8b.jpg

If you think you want to help out GTAT:MTA with making vector graphics, please choose one of the weapon icons at http://www.thegtaplace.com/sanandreas/weapons.php and make a 200x200px .svg file with about 4 to 5 different colors and some shaping of it.

This was my try for desert eagle:

[attachment=0]9.png[/attachment]

I hope somebody wants to help!

- Draco

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...