San Andreas RPG Server

Guest K3v1n

Click here to connect.

Hosted by http://www.delux-host.com

default.png

Please note that you will need a mtabeta.com account on your mta client. All who doesn't have one or who has dp2.3, will be kicked automaticly. If you have dp2.3 and you want to downgrade to dp2.1, click here.

SARPG has a lot of bugs and the scripts are not completed yet. If you find a bug or you might have an idea for SARPG, email me @ [email protected]

Features:

- Buy a bussiness

- Buy a house

- Buy guns at the ammunation ( includes jetpack fuel for your jetpack )

- Fly a hydra that can drop bombs

- Plant a bomb in your car ( time, engine and remote bomb )

- Play as an air force soldier and call airstrikes

- Play as a navy soldier and call artillery attacks

- Play as a cop or F.B.I. and arrest criminals with your nightstick, you can also watch peoples dossier and report criminals

- Play as a medic and heal wounded people for a price

- Store money on your bank account ( If you get killed, you will drop all your cash. )

- Use the SA RPG menu to kill yourself, use your jetpack, use your cellphone, ...

Future features:

- Adding weather changing

- Owners of bussinesses will earn money

- Play as a drugsdealer and earn money by selling weed

- Smoke weed and get "high in the sky" :)

- Take a nap at your home and recover some health

- Watch tv at your home where you can see the latest news and follow the weather

Commands:

- afk: Move yourself to afk

- changepassword [password]: Change your password

Keybinds:

- F5: Show the spawn window ( if dead )

- F9: Toggle this window

- b: Show the business menu ( if in a business )

- g: Enter as passenger/Enter a shamal as passenger/Refuel your vehicle ( if at a fuelstation )

- h: Show the house menu ( if in a house )

- i: Call an airstrike ( SA Air Force only )/Call an artillery attack ( SA Navy only )

- l: Heal players ( Medic only )

- m: Toggle the SA RPG menu

- n: Hangup the phone. ( if being called )

- o: Toggle the Police Menu ( LS, SF and LV Police only )

- r: Drop a bomb ( if in a Hydra )

- u: Pickup the phone. ( if being called )

Rules:

- Please do not dm. You may kill someone but do not dm and kill everyone you see.

- Do not cheat. Cheating will lead to a permanent serial ban.

- This is a rpg gamemode. Try and keep things as realistic as it can be.

- No glitch abusing.

- Respect the admin.

Please note that you will need a mtabeta.com account on your mta client. All who doesn't have one or who has dp2.3, will be kicked automaticly. If you have dp2.3 and you want to downgrade to dp2.1, click here.

LOL. Isn't it easier to just remove or disable the feature that does not allow people without serial to join?

I would love to downgrade to dp2.1, but mta does not allow this, trying to login before the installation starts tells you that you dont have the latest version of mta!

Lol, my account still has a serial for some reason... :D

Anyway, I'll try it out today. You might expect a little review of your server. One of the main points I'll judge is if enough is explained on join. So that you know that already. ;)

I'm looking forward do playing it, if I read the description. (me loves bombs :) )

By the way: Ace, I think he has done that so he can ban players that deserve to be banned. I would actually agree. That the serial generator was (or maybe still is) down is only a major downside... =/

The server saves your account under your mtabeta.com accountname and not under your ingame name. I did that so that if a player with a same ingame name would connect he would still be able to register his own account. And dp2.3 doesn't get your mtabeta.com username. It just returns "DP2.3". I hope dp3 would come out soon and maybe I'll add peds and animations to the server :)

Please also note that I'm not done yet adding all vehicles. I'm using Mabakos Map Editor and I hope that if dp3 comes out, it will be alot easier adding vehicles.

It should be. ;)

Anyway, haven't seen it yet.. Was a bit busy... :S

I think I'll be coming in about an hour.

EDIT: Lol tried to get on today, couldn't connect... :S

The server saves your account under your mtabeta.com accountname and not under your ingame name. I did that so that if a player with a same ingame name would connect he would still be able to register his own account. And dp2.3 doesn't get your mtabeta.com username. It just returns "DP2.3". I hope dp3 would come out soon and maybe I'll add peds and animations to the server :)

It isn't actually that difficult to set up a registration/login system to require a unique account on your server. They can pick whatever nickname they want, but their username would still be unique, when they register on your server.

EDIT:

but saying that, the feature list is cool. Might give that a play, though the fact that there are many bugs and uncompleted scripts makes me wonder how much of those features I can actually use right now. :)

yeah, I had the same experience. didn't really go looking about much, nobody else on the server aside from one person, who immediately started shooting at me (he was a balla, I was grove st, so I guess it was in character) and once the car was damaged that I'd found parked up outside grove st, there wasn't much else to do from what I could see. I would guess none of the businesses or houses would be cheap enough to buy without earning money first by robbing someone or healing or arrestign someone, and as nobody was on, there wasn't much else I could do, so I left.

Also do i have the serial on mtabeta.com but when i try to login before the installation starts it says: "this account is associated with another computer, associate with that computer?" i press yes and then: "this account is already associated with another computer, please login with the first...." (sorry couldnt renember the last bit :lol:

Any help?