Why my server doesn't appear in the server list?

Guest matt66

Hi, I tried to create a server using the file mtaserver.conf and i registered the server on the site game monitor. It appears in the server list of game monitor but it doesn't appear in the game server list. why? I used the local IP address in mtaserver file and i used the other IP (found on the site whatismyip.com) on game monitor . I use static IP. I opened all the ports on the local IP. What have I do now to let the server appear in the game list? I know the "quick connect" button to access to the server but i don't want to use it.

Please help me! Thanks in advance!!

i tried the first thing but nothing and ase is set to 1 in the mtaserver.conf file.

Which port on witch ip do I have to portforward? The local ip or the ip found in whatismyip?

help pls! Thanks in advance.

i tried the first thing but nothing and ase is set to 1 in the mtaserver.conf file.

Which port on witch ip do I have to portforward? The local ip or the ip found in whatismyip?

help pls! Thanks in advance.

The port is your port you use. Normally 22004 I think.

And IP? I'm not an portforward expert... But try whatismyip IP. I think that'd be your best bet. :P

How long do you wait for the server to be displayed in the server list? My server sometimes takes over half an hour.

PS: 0 should be 1 otherwise resource downloading wont work.

I wait less then 10 minutes. I didn't know it but now i'll try.

You have a server right? Which ip did you portforwarded? local ip or that found in whatismyip?

If I set 1 in httpdownload i should set also an external url? thanks!

How long do you wait for the server to be displayed in the server list? My server sometimes takes over half an hour.

PS: 0 should be 1 otherwise resource downloading wont work.

I wait less then 10 minutes. I didn't know it but now i'll try.

You have a server right? Which ip did you portforwarded? local ip or that found in whatismyip?

If I set 1 in httpdownload i should set also an external url? thanks!

I didn't have to portforward - in the start. I do need to do it now for my server to be "online", for some reason, but don't wanna... xD

No, you don't need to set an URL. httpdownload enables downloading of client-side files. Meaning that if it's off, not even a single client-file will work...

I tried everything but nothing. I don't know what else I have to do.

It will never show in the list unless you get host, what you also can do is that after connecting on your server go to the menu of mta and go to recent servers played, find yours and add it to favourites.

***NOTE*** If you do not have a static IP like i do then its useless

dude use
[code]something

[/code] -.-'

... Who are you talking to?

And even better variants:

[/code]

That would give results like this:

<meta> 
    <info author="Lol" name="Lol" version="1.0" type="gamemode" description="Lol"/> 
</meta> 

Or the lua one... Etc.

And why is that necessary? It's a bit more handy, but why does it have to be in a code to you?

[code=xml]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...