THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

Guest Rawpcgamer

i don't remember my old account...I cant even get finished installing it without it saying "Your Computer is already associated with a account..."

i cant even recall registring...and i cant do that registry thing bcuz its not letting me install without entering login info....

I made a new account

Name:Rawpcgamer

HELP PLEASE!

I also have this problem!!! Would be nice for an actual answer... and not a link to another topic... and not an answer that doesn't work xD

Anyways.. Im asking that Lil toady guy for help (Which he gives alot of.. by the look of the topic he has) but that could take ages, there should be like, and email with your Account details sent to you, so you can log back in with a old lost account.

if u can remeber details for your account just go to MTA BETA.com login and look at your profile to get serial number

then run MTA DM Install choose not to create account let the install run and then use regedit to put username and serial into the registry. once u have run the install without making an account it will put the GTA entries in the registry so u know where to put username and serial :D

i think there is also a way to have account details sent to your E-MAIL from MTA BETA.com but not 100% about that

ok i cant "let it install" without enering my user info...where i check "I've already got an account"

i didnt see anything the registry until i installed MTA: Race....but is this where im supposed to do the registry fix??

im not 100% sure about that

the entry in my registry just says

Name                      Type                          Data 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
(Default)                REG_SZ                       C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 
GTA:SA Path          REG_SZ                        C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 
Serial                    REG_SZ                        i put my Serial number here 
username              REG_SZ                         i put my username here 

if the two entries that race has put in are the same or if u can edit them ( not sure if that would work ) then u should be able to put in the username and serial yourself and away you go

i am pretty much just guessing here though so im not sure what the results will be

well ive compared mine and your regisrty entries

they look the same for number 3 and 4....and all i gotta do now is enter my username and serial for the MTA: DM installer to work???

problem is lil_toady has said don't request serial if u already have an account on your computer......ok I cant remember anything from the old account.....not even the email....and I really can't recall registering....so how can i retrieve the serial for the new account???

Hi guys! :)

I think i have the same problem :S

I downloaded the 2.1 installer, but when i say "i already have an account" and go to next steep i put my nickname: corrupt_bboy and pass (the goodone lol), then i click on next but the installer simply looks to close so i can't even install MTA :( .

Would it be cause this is the 3rd pc vinculated to my account?

Thnx in advance :)

EDIT: I installed MTA RACE so i could create de registry keys, but still didnt managed to finish the installation for MTA DM. Then i deleted the registry keys and changed compatibility mode in the installer for/to win 98, then installed propperly. Hope this helps :)