Godfather Role-Play (Comes to MTA:DM) Tonight!

Vinny broke off ages ago to form his own cult/server of vinny lovers and now run do some SAMP server. But it /fail

He didn't exactly brake off, he just changed the name of Godfather. However, many people saw it as a different server because pretty much no one from the original GF played there due to Vinny's amazing ability to ban every player in sight.

Anyway enough about the PowerWh0re xD

thanks for all your kind words, everybody at the GF-RP community welcome's you!.

Please come and join in!... We may be waiting for DP3 but these still plenty to do.

Thank you again.

- Max & the Community

I rarely ever play sa-mp for obvious reasons, but Godfather is one of the gamemodes that has been established enough for me to have heard about it. It's nice to see you switching to MTA, and I wish you guys the best of luck - I will hopefully be joining in on the action at some point. Hopefully you'll find the process of scripting in MTA much more streamlined than you would expect.

I know a few people who have encountered this mode before and they have given this good praise in the past, though I have never played it myself as of yet. This looks constructive and hopefully you guys can take full advantage of the next release and continue to develop.

• 1 month later...

Unfortantly, our MTA scripter was a fanny :).

We will not be releasing a MTA RP modification out at the moment. But we have high hopes for the future. so please stay tuned.

our community is still active and playing samp.

I'm going to start to build a new MTA Role-Play modification.

Any Advanced MTA Lua scripters that which to help in building a Role-Play server for MTA then please contact me via a pm.

We already have a server to host it on, we just need to build a good script.

Please PM me if you are a Lua scripter that is just sitting on their ass waiting for somthing good to do :P.

thanks

- Max

I'm going to start to build a new MTA Role-Play modification.

Any Advanced MTA Lua scripters that which to help in building a Role-Play server for MTA then please contact me via a pm.

We already have a server to host it on, we just need to build a good script.

Please PM me if you are a Lua scripter that is just sitting on their ass waiting for somthing good to do :P.

thanks

- Max

roleplay like godfather or more free :|

• 2 weeks later...

You're an imposter. You aren't the original Godfather with FeaR, don't make up lies. The original Godfather had went through some changes and is now known as the Sin City Roleplay server (sincityrp.com) and by far hasn't even begun to work on a Multi Theft Auto script though they're planning onto someday. There has been many GF-RP imposters in the past and this one has been by far the most ridiculous one I've seen in my time.

:roll:

• 1 month later...
You're an imposter. You aren't the original Godfather with FeaR, don't make up lies. The original Godfather had went through some changes and is now known as the Sin City Roleplay server (sincityrp.com) and by far hasn't even begun to work on a Multi Theft Auto script though they're planning onto someday. There has been many GF-RP imposters in the past and this one has been by far the most ridiculous one I've seen in my time.

:roll:

Sincity is not having any ambitions to create a roleplay script for MTA anymore. A group of original godfather members, however, decided to do this under the name of concretegaming.net (The Concrete Jungle Rp). They already have a beta server up and running.

Firefox blocks the website as an "Attack website"

And cant people make their own ideas, jesus christ stop copying GFRP/SCRP the first ever GTA style RP on San Andreas. do them a favor and not use their name -.-