mta 1.1.2 problem HELP ME

Guest wizza457

ok i go to play my new mta 1.1.2 and it says this. This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found. so if someone can help me PLZ HELP :cry:

ok i go to play my new mta 1.1.2 and it says this. This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found. so if someone can help me PLZ HELP :cry:

noooob, this is in the wrong section and you should have searched, its been said many times.. :x

Update: If you're having errors about missing d3dx9_33.dll, download it from here and extract it to your GTA directory. Alternatively, download the latest DirectX updates by using this installer.

- It even says on the main page...

noooob, this is in the wrong section and you should have searched, its been said many times.. :x

Update: If you're having errors about missing d3dx9_33.dll, download it from here and extract it to your GTA directory. Alternatively, download the latest DirectX updates by using this installer.

it looks more like:

:wink:

it looks more like:

:wink: