KWK CRUISE LINER

KWKSND

I just finished the Cruise Ship. :mrgreen:

This ship docks at the pier on the lower west side of the map and then circles the entire san andreas map at a slow pace.

It stays nice and close to the mainland so you can see as much as possible.

It features a few bars and a ramp for jumping with boats. :D

b796bec3ad30b508e1598d20594be11a2g.jpg

Join KWKSRV DM to play on the new Cruise Ship.

http://groups.msn.com/MTASAMAPSBYKWKSND/servers.msnw

instead of putting crappy animations in here you could make a real video or multiple screenshots.

WTF is the point of making a comment like that?

1 a gif is better than a still screen.

2 a gif is a smaller file than a video. (faster dl)

3 if you want to see it really good join the server.

4 who are you sanzor?

:mrgreen:

a gif file sucks. the quality makes crap look good. and a video on youtube loads very fast. your post makes no sense, btw double posting sucks too (the edit button works very well). think first, post second. your "CRUISE LINER" (capslock ftw) sounds interesting, but my life it too short to have a closer look at everything i might like.

a gif file sucks. the quality makes crap look good. and a video on youtube loads very fast. your post makes no sense, btw double posting sucks too (the edit button works very well). think first, post second. your "CRUISE LINER" (capslock ftw) sounds interesting, but my life it too short to have a closer look at everything i might like.

and mine is too short to put up with your lame ass comments. if you dont like it too bad.

maybe i should just not post things the almighty dipshit dragon might come and be a douche

seems like it dont matter what i do.

one of you retards always have some negative crap to say.

suck my balls :mrgreen:

its a waste of time to talk with you. you should try not to become insulting.

You insulted me first buddy.

instead of putting crappy animations in here you could make a real video or multiple screenshots.

I guess maybe you think its not insulting calling someones work crap? :redhotevil:

You are right it is a waste of time insulting me.

I'll only point out what an idiot you are. :arrowup:

i didn't say that your work is crap, i said the gif file is crap because the quality sucks. its not your fault that gif pictures have bad quality.

whatever this i going off topic. if you prefer gif files i have to accept that. i just wanted to mention that people would get a better idea of your work with a video. but in fact i didn't insult you so please don't blame me.

Just Completed "Future Loop Stunt Park"

Featuring a rotating loop that turns 360 degrees while you drive, and 5 working elevators.)

It took 4 maps and 4 scripts to make this complex work of art.

I'd post a gif of the new Future Loop Stunt Park, but look at the mess the last one started :arrowup::arrowup:

So NVM

Join the server if you wanna see it. :lol:

KWKSRV in future please make sure you make one topic for your maps and not mutliple ones about your new maps. Your technically spamming.

SanZoR was warned about this by Moderators.

Please don't make the same mistake he did.

Regards.

please dont give me attitude... just make sure you make a topic for all your things in future...

Regards.

who died and made you god

what a stupid thing to say

they are unrelated ok :roll:

besides i already said i wont post anymore in this forum

all people do is get jelous and bash everything from the file format used, to the quality, to the font i used, or the color used, or that i use caps, or that i posted it on this site and not that site, or anyother unimaginable thing.

i guess before i make a post i have to go take a friggin course on how not to piss off every little whinny bitch down the line.

all i can say is get a life

be glad anyone posts pictures or vids or gifs of anything , stfu, smoke a fatty and enjoy. :mrgreen:

if you dont like it to bad :D

get it?

no?

oh well

still dont get it?

press reset on your pc thatll fix it.

you wont have to look at my awfull topics anymore.

To the few nice people who can actually admit they like my stuff, thanks i appreciate all the possitive feedback i can get.

Thats what makes me want to keep working. :D

KWKSRV in future please make sure you make one topic for your maps and not mutliple ones about your new maps. Your technically spamming.

SanZoR was warned about this by Moderators.

Please don't make the same mistake he did.

Regards.

now i think you are being a bit unfair with KWK, x16 - there are 3 more ppl on this showroom subforum who made a new topic for every new map / script they completed. None of those threads contains a comment like yours quoted above.

there is no rule saying you have to make 1 topic for all your maps, it's the map makers choice if thet want to keep things organized.. of course if you make 10 maps and wanted to show them to others you're not going to post 1 thread for each map, it's common sense :roll: (something that SanZoR didn't have)

KWK posted 2 threads for 2 entirely different scripts, he didn't even post them at the same time, no offense but how on earth can that be considered spamming?

@KWK: are you always like this with people? i find it highly rude.. your not cool. I do have a life.. i don't sit myself staring at a computer day in day out. Reduced down to endless scripting and map making, you consider that a life? pahah i find it also funny. im suprised you took your time into writing that last post. you should be proud.

P.s: Don't bother replying because i'm calling a end to this so called "i want to be the next MTA Biggest Fan" grow up?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Norby89: I don't see where there's a rule either but with what SanZoR did everyone got pissed off about it. Im not saying im "pissed off" with KWK, Maybe if you all thought for one second he could make a topic "KWK Maps & Scripts" whats stopping him editing his old posts? whats stopping him adding new stuff to one topic insted of making a new one everytime?

I rest my case. I won't be replying to anymore posts.

Perhaps you should all cool down. Just discuss the map in here and don't be that rude against eachother, whoever started by making a vague, maybe insulting comment. I'm sure the message was just that .gif files don't give away enough of the actual map and that video would be nicer, and even though the comment was a little direct I believe you should all just let it go and focus on the map here.

By the way I cannot see the image, it gives me a host error, upload it to imageshack or tinypic or something :)