(THH) recruiting

jack

hi, THH are currently recruiting, we have a 20 slot server, we play mostly assault, ctf and stealth but do play other game modes. We are looking to get a clan together to play clan matches with other clans, we have a teamspeak server (adress is ip.x-serverz.info:8040) and the MTA server adress is 89.149.253.131 with port 2013, we also have a forum, http://thehappyhitmen.freeforums.org/ we are a new clan so only have a few members at the moment, but we are looking to expand. We are lloking for people who play regularly, it doesnt matter if you arent highly skilled, we mainly just want sensible, mature members who play the game regularly. If you would like to join you can post on this thread, email me (at [email protected]), post on our forums, PM me talk to me on MSN (same adress as email) or on our teamspeak server. Thanks.

(THH)Jack

Edited by Guest

thanks mate, its nice too see u again, glad to see we left a lasting impression :lol: I will always remember some of the funny stuff that happened in MTA:VC, such as holding the mansion against the french on that french server :lol:

thanks, recruiting seems harder on MTA:SA, there seems to be much fewer people and many of those play on RP servers, really hope more people start playing, as i think it would be brilliant if more people were playing modes such as CTF and assault