Bad lag everytime I play??

What are the best settings to put your gta san andreas (during normal singleplayer) to set to so you have minimal lag and how would I go about reducing my ping settings? I only ask because I'm starting to get sick and tired of people complaining that I have lag and when people just fly the hell past me when in races and that sort of thing.

Please help?

Orion

ps. just show me if you can by pictures on where I'm supposed to go and what I'm supposed to do once there. :):)

What are the best settings to put your gta san andreas (during normal singleplayer) to set to so you have minimal lag and how would I go about reducing my ping settings? I only ask because I'm starting to get sick and tired of people complaining that I have lag and when people just fly the hell past me when in races and that sort of thing.

Please help?

Orion

ps. just show me if you can by pictures on where I'm supposed to go and what I'm supposed to do once there. :):)

Well.. I had same problem with mta0.5 .. ofcourse with my computer and the problem source is problaly your Windows. I did not reintall or uninstall it, but it fixed self in 5 months or something like that :wink: