chance of an update for MTA VC?

Spedizzo

is there any chance in hell for a new or updated mod for VC, honestly SA is so boring, yeah there are new features and whatnot but nothing is as fun as the VC map. I know I am going to get flamed but I been playing since 0.3 and honestly if VC was done right it would be the best thing ever. hell set up a donation fund for it and ill contribute =P

why should you get flamed? unfortunately ive never played mta vc but i know there are still some players and its true that the vice city map rules. but i think they should first finish some neccessary things on mta sa. the map editor needs to be released, the serial problem stops new players from starting their mta dm life and some small bugs and issues should get fixed too.

im afraid theres too much work to go back to the small group of mta vc players and in fact even i would be a bit angry if they would focus their work on vc now. :?

theres a project called GTA united or something like that, they combine gta 3 gta vc and san andreas. maybe that could be an option for you? im sure its possible to find some partisans

I'm afraid this isn't something we are considering doing any time soon. The core of BLUE has evolved so much for SA now that it would be a massive task to get it working for VC again. It is possible we might go back to VC at some point, but i wouldn't put money on it!

• 3 months later...
theres a project called GTA united or something like that, they combine gta 3 gta vc and san andreas. maybe that could be an option for you? im sure its possible to find some partisans

Everything is combined. Cool. But sh*tty camera thing from GTA:SA and all SA physics are still in it. IMO there are no mods for GTA:SA what will beat GTA3 and VC. GTA:SA - GTA: Sh*tty Addon :).

The MTA team can't hire programmers for continue MTA 0.5 for GTA3 and VC?