object id list

Thats very cool!

What I use is the GTA3 LC/VC/SA Map Editor (mED) to find objects. I find it quite usefull mostly because I can use Search option and the fact that I can actually VIEW the model and what it looks like.

Yeah, but there's one big problem with the Map Editor. You aren't able to view multiple objects while searching, and when you close the object window and try to continue the search, it starts the search all the way from the beginning. A pretty annoying bug/feature in my opinion.

If anybody is in touch with the developer of mED, please pass this report to him. Thank you!

Yeah, but there's one big problem with the Map Editor. You aren't able to view multiple objects while searching, and when you close the object window and try to continue the search, it starts the search all the way from the beginning. A pretty annoying bug/feature in my opinion.

If anybody is in touch with the developer of mED, please pass this report to him. Thank you!

Yes, that is VERY Annoying indeed!

Your searching for an object and everytime you try one, you need close your search window and start over again...

But its still the best thing I found so far for finding (and viewing) objects.