HELP!!

hihohihohiho

In your client code somewhere (onClientResourceStart() is OK), have something like :

helpTab = call(getResourceFromName("helpmanager"), "addHelpTab", getThisResource(), true) 
guiCreateMemo ( 0.05, 0.05, 0.9, 0.9,"YOUR HELP TEXT GOES HERE",true, helpTab) 

For the f9 thing i have no idea what to put in the xml file or anything, that wiki dont make sence...

What?! On this site everything makes sense...

What's so hard to understand if it says: "Add this line to the meta.xml:"

<config src="help.xml" type="client"/> 

and create a file called "help.xml" in the resource directory with this content:

<help popup="no"> 

Help text here 

</help> 

and where it says "Help text here" you have to replace it with the text you want to show in the f9 tab...

Me and my freind are going to make drifting movie in san andreas, and we was thinking to take away the crosshair on the camera and use fraps to record. but we dont have a lan mode for that, and we was wondering if some one could make that for us? a mode so we can have camera as weapon, our own handling, and mayby if possible a car spawner that can spawn any cars. can some one make that for us? i dont think it gonna take a long time, becouse we dont need that spawns in the street and no missions or somthing like that..

Sry for bad english! im from norway.

Thanx for help

hey dude this is my topic, lol, anyway, my friend says that there is a command that blows up all cars is there?

straight from the wiki :P

vehicles = getElementsByType ( "vehicle" ) 

for vehicleKey, vehicleValue in ipairs(vehicles) do 
        blowVehicle ( vehicleValue ) 
end 

hey dude this is my topic, lol, anyway, my friend says that there is a command that blows up all cars is there?

Ok dude you ask thousand of questions but have you EVER tried doing something by your self? You have every info you'll need at this forum and wiki so stop being lazy.