Custom objects?

laurens

I know it's possible to have custom car models. But is it also possible to have a custom object, and if so, how?

By the way:

I made a gamemode but it's pretty laggy because I use millions of haybails. Can someone make me a custom object which is 5 units in length, 5 units in height and 7 units in height? Just a plain block. It will be best if they are textureless (to reduce lag) but a brick texture works too. If you decide to make it without texture, please make it brown/orange-ish, not to bright but not to dark either. It must be noticable.

The faster I get this done, the sooner you people can enjoy my new gamemode!

Hey, not a response to your question, but I just want to note you on the fact that I am working on a script that enables dynamic object creation in-game, by creating objects at a player's cursor position. (want to add drag-and-drop for in-game object moving (click an object and drag it to s different place, by moving your mouse over the screen), but that take some time to create, since I got my usual business also :) )

Anyway, if you would be interested to see what I got, feel free to contact me at MSN: [email protected]

No thanks, it's not usefull for me (yet)

I need solid large blocks that don't move to prevend people from passing trough them. I can't tell what it is for yet, because the gamemode isn't hard to make, but it's incredible fun. And I first want to have it on my dedicated server for a while before releasing it to the public.

But I'll be sure to remember for when I do need it.